{{Chapter 14}}

............................................................................

*After 2 More Stressful Days Kamila's POV

Classes haven't been that easy to settle into but I think I've finally caught the hang of it. I think... I sigh as I finish my homework and pack it into my backpack and get up to take a shower. It's only around 7 but I'm tired asf.

After my nightly routine I went to my room ready to sleep and everything. I check my notifications.

Kyng🥰
I'm coming back soon ok? And I have a good ass excuse as to why I wasn't there iight

I believe u

Papi❤️💦
Hey babygirl
How was your day

Hii
It was fine wbu

I plug in my phone and lay my head down, I heard my phone go off but didn't bother to check it. It just came to me that I might be up late tonight not able to sleep. I shook off the thought because I didn't really care.

*21 Peaceful Minutes Later

Bang Bang Bang!

I jumped out of my sleep by the loud noise and groaned. Oh my fuck mahn!

I get up and walk sleepily to the door. I open it.

"U have my muthafuckin key for what!" I yell thinking it was Marianna

"Huh?" Oh, it's Blue

"Never mind. Why u here?" I walked back into the room and she followed quietly behind me

"When u told me your day was fine I knew it meant tiring and u were about to go to sleep. I couldn't pass up the chance to come and bother u." She said and I glared at her

"Come on, I know you're not mad at me."

"Whatever. So u ain't finna let me sleep?"

"Nah, but I saw a tv out thea. We could watch a movie or sum."

"But I'm tired tho." I gave her the puppy dog eyes

"Don't worry mamas ima make sho u sleep good tonight, iight?"

This bi- she didn't see my puppy eyes?! I gawked at her and she dragged me out to the living room.

*Blue's POV

Hey y'all, it's big dawg papi. Don't ask me why I haven't gotten my own POV until 14 CHAPTERS IN but it's cool tho. Anyways I have a game plan to make sure my lil mami sleeps good tonight.😉

We sit on the couch and I recommended the movie "Below Her Mouth". Now I've watched this and it's shit to me. It's a "fine" movie but I felt like the ending was just rushed or something, like something wasn't right. However tho, the movie has multiple lesbian sex scenes.

Getting comfortable on the couch I watch the movie but didn't actually watch the movie u feel me? Like I've seen this before, so no need to actually pay attention. I'm just waiting for the sex scenes to come on so I could reach my objective of the night. I didn't come here for that but I can tell she's stressing and I'm not finna sit here and not help out. She sighs and lays her head on me.