Make It Up To Me...

Thanks for the votes guys.

Time skip. Kenzie is now 20. John is now 20. Lauren is now 19. Maddie is 23. Kenzie is now a choreographer for Maddie's dance studio. Lauren and Johnny own a restaurant together. Jenzie has been going strong for three years.

Present day

Mackenzie's POV
I wake up at 6:30. I quickly have a shower and do my skin routine and morning routine. It look at the time and it's 7. I was on time. Thank god. I get changed into some dance wear. I had to choreograph five dances.

I go downstairs and make some oatmeal for me and John

I go downstairs and make some oatmeal for me and John. I add some fruit. I grab myself a cup of water. After finishing my breakfast. I pack my bag and set it by the door.
K: John! Time to wake up now!
J: Five more minutes
K: No! Get your lazy ass up now!
J: Please Kenz
K: Fine! No kisses.
J: I think I can survive a day without your kisses
K: Also ignoring you
J: Fine!
He stayed in bed and I sat at my dresser, and began to do some natural makeup and do my hair.

As I finish and pack up, I feel arms wrap around me

As I finish and pack up, I feel arms wrap around me. I shrug them off and walk downstairs. I put on my trainers.

And go to grab my car keys

And go to grab my car keys. John tries to kiss my cheek but I place my hand on my cheek instead. The look on his face was priceless.
J: Kenz?
J: Don't underestimate me. I can survive 24 hours without you talking to me and kissing me.
K: scoffs
I walk outside and laugh to myself and drive to the dance studio.
Johnnny's POV
I had a dream that me and Kenz had a child. And we were all at the beach having fun. And we were happy.
K: John! Time to get up now!
J: Five more minutes
K: No! Get your lazy ass up now!
J: Please Kenz!
K: Fine! No kisses!
J: I think I can survive a day without your kisses
K: Also ignoring you
J: Fine!
I watch Kenzie sit at her dresser and do her makeup and hair. She looked so hot  in her dance wear. I go and wrap my arms around her. She shrugs them off and walks downstairs. This was gonna be harder than I thought. I get ready and put on a simple outfit. I was gonna be serving all day.

I walk downstairs and see breakfast

I walk downstairs and see breakfast. I smile and go over to thank my princess. I go to kiss her cheek but instead kiss her hand.
J: Kenz?
J: Don't underestimate me. I can go 24 hours without you talking to me and kissing me.
K: scoffs
She leaves and I feel a little sad. It's only been half an hour and I already miss her. I sigh and eat my breakfast. I drive to the restaurant, missing Kenzie like crazy.
Mackenzie's POV
I miss Johnny like crazy. Ignoring him is harder than I thought. I sigh and drive home. I grab some chipotle  on the way. I take a shower and get changed into some comfy clothes.

I purposely wear something a little revealing, just to make John's  challenge a little harder

I purposely wear something a little revealing, just to make John's challenge a little harder. I get comfy on the sofa and watch Riverdale. And eat my chipotle. I go to the kitchen and grab some chocolate. I turn around and see John's jaw wide open. I smirk and walk over to the sofa. After a while I go upstairs and brush my teeth and do my skin routine. John takes off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare. He smirks and lies down in bed. I turn away and lie furthest away from him. This was difficult. I get up and turn on my lamp and go and turn off the light. I slide into bed and began to read a book. Smirking at John who was feeling a little defeated as he was on his phone.
Johnny's POV
I finish off my pasta and say goodbye to Lauren and drive home. I walk in and remove my shoes and make my way to the kitchen. I walk in and my jaw drops completely. She looked so damn sexy. This challenge is getting tougher and tougher she smirks and walks past me.
She goes upstairs and I was feeling pretty defeated. I walk upstairs and do my night routine. Brushing my teeth and so on. I walk out and remove my shirt. Kenzie stares and I smirk. I lie down and she turns away, lying furthest away from me. I go on my phone and sigh sadly.
J: Ok! I give up! Please Kenz? I can't do this.
K: Told ya Johnny boy
J: Whatever
K: However. You better make it up to me
J: How?
K: I don't kn-
WARNING MAKEOUT SCENE. SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT

Kenzie gets cut off by John placing his lips on hers. She kisses back. Johnny was eager. He began to kiss her jawline, whilst she ran her hands through his hair. He started to suck on her neck on her soft spot, causing Kenzie to let out soft moans, which was music to his ears. He began to kiss her lips and their tongues danced together. John played with the hem of Kenzies top and removed it completely. Kenzie removed his pants and shorts, whilst John removed Kenzies shorts. And the rest was history.