Are You Ok Princess...?

Time skip
4 months later
Mackenzie's POV
I wake up to the usual. Tangled in Johnny's arms. I snuggle in and kiss his forehead. I look down and realise I'm naked. I slowly release from Johnny's grip and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I laugh at the amount of hickeys on my neck. The sharp pain in between my thighs, clearly meant John was eager for kids. I laughed and hopped into the shower. After the shower, I get changed into something casual.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail and cover the hickeys on my neck, with concealer

I tie my hair up into a ponytail and cover the hickeys on my neck, with concealer. I leave my face bare. I walk downstairs and prepare some breakfast. I make eggs and bacon and leave some for John. I sit down and eat my breakfast.
J: Morning Mrs Orlando
K: Morning Mr Orlando
J: Are you ok?
K: Yeah, why?
J: You look really yellow and pale
K: What?
I couldn't finish my sentence. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I brushed my teeth and went back downstairs.
J: Babe. Are you ok?
K: I don't know. I just threw up
J: OMG!
K: Jesus! What John?!
J: Just go upstairs and lie down. I'll be 10 minutes.
K: Ok?
I walk upstairs and lie down. I read my book, but after five minutes, I go back to the bathroom and throw up. What is up with me?

Johnny's POV
I go outside and drive to Maddie's dance studio. I enter and see she's choreographing with her other choreographer. I slowly interrupt.
J: Sorry to disturb, but Maddie, can I talk to you?
M: Sure. Let's go to my office.
We reach her office and she gestures for me to sit down.
M: So what's up?
J: Ok, so Kenzie was having breakfast and then I came downstairs and saw that she looked really yellow and pale. Whilst she was eating, she ran upstairs and threw up. I think she's pregnant
M: No shit Sherlock. I can see the hickeys on your necks.
Embarrassed, I hastily roll up my hoodie.
M: I think so too. Buy her a pregnancy test and have her take it.
J: Ok. Thanks Maddie
M: Anytime. Oh and let me know what happens
J: Will do. Bye!
M: Bye!
I walk out of the studio and go to Target. I grab a couple of Kenzie's favourite snacks and a pregnancy test. I go home and walk upstairs. Is she pregnant?
Mackenzie's POV
I was feeling awful. I just needed Johnny. He walked in and I ran into his arms.
J: Are you ok Princess?
K: Better, now that you're here
J: I got something for you
K: What is it?
J: A pregnancy test
K: Do you think I'm pregnant?
J: I don't know
K: Ok
I walk into the bathroom and take the pregnancy test. I go outside and wait anxiously. After a couple of minutes, it became clear.
J: Well? Are you?
K: I'm...

Oof cliffhanger
Short chapter. Sorry!
Song
Closer cover
By Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler