ONE: the news

one:
the news

one:the news

PRINCE CASPIAN MOVIE ONLY GETS BETTER!

( in picture: Ben Barnes, our Prince Caspian )

Let's deal with it: we all screamed when Narnia's second movie was announced. If we loved the first one, a sequel would only make it better. Especially with the plot it has.

Book's fans know exactly what to wait from this movie, and if you haven't read the book yet perhaps is the best you learn this: on the second book of the saga (or forth if you wish), a new character enters to the scene. And no, I'm not talking about our dear Prince Caspian (SEE ALSO: BEN BARNES IS JOINING THE PEVENSIES IN NARNIA!), but instead of Cam Graham, aka Peter's Pevensie best friend and crush.

You read it right. The High King of Narnia has a crush on a boy.

In the book, we have three different points of view of the events that take place. First of all, we have the one from Lucy Pevensie, then prince Caspian and Cam's too.

But why is Cam so important? Besides the fact of being, you know, Peter's adorable boyfriend.

SPOILER ALERT (you've been warned!)

Cam is actually Caspian's lost brother, who was sent to the Pevensies' world to protect him of his evil uncle Miraz after his father was killed. So, yeah, he's basically a lost prince with a massive crush on a blond king.

As I said before, fans from the book know exactly what is going on with Cam's history and its relevance, but, we have no clue of what the hell is Disney going to do with this.

At the beginning, we were sure Cam's existence was going to be eliminated or that they'd probably decided to make some sort of strange Caspian-Cam hybrid and just forgot about the incident.

Or so it was until we received the most recent, shocking news: young actor Nate York has been officially cast as Cam.

YES. YES. YES.

You probably hadn't heard much about Nate York, but this is all what we know about him so far: he is nineteen, not British but has lived in London since three years ago, and works for local theater company in his town.

The announcement of York's casting was post on the movie's official Instagram account, and though we now know Cam is becoming true, the uncertainty persists. Are we really going to have those lovely Peter's and Cam's moments? Is Peter Pevensie falling for his lost prince in the movies too?

Pitifully, as the movie is still currently casting the other characters, we'd have to wait a little bit more to get an answer!

YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ:
Prince Caspian movie: Everything you have to know about the pre-production!
Ten things we expect from Prince Caspian movie!