TWENTY-FIVE: the news a third

twenty-five:
the news a third 

twenty-five:the news a third 

THE INTERVIEW WITH SANTANA LLOYD!

After months of waiting, we have finally got it: an exclusive interview with new Narnia movie director, Santana Lloyd

After months of waiting, we have finally got it: an exclusive interview with new Narnia movie director, Santana Lloyd. Lloyd is known for directing the first movie of the franchise, as well as other fantasy sagas. Certainly, a man with experience, and having the opportunity to talk to him was a total pleasure—especially for all the details he confessed us he has planned for the movie!

Check a sneak of the interview here!

How was the progress for casting? Did you have any person in mind before the auditions?

SL: I'd say it was half and half. When it comes about Ben... That boy is talented and we have barely had the opportunity to see him in a big film, and I was really surprised when I saw him during the casting. The moment he stood in the room I knew he was Caspian, for real. And about Nate (laughs).Well, he's new in the business. Seth Prince was definitely in my head for his role (more laughs). And to be honest, since our last work together, he had asked me for a role of a bad guy, and well, he got it.

It has been already months since the cast announcing, what's next now?

SL: We were giving the final touches to the script, but now that's finally done, we're getting reunited with the whole cast to start the reading.

We know everything of the pre-production has been taken with a lot of caution, but we're all dying to know this—what is going to happen with Peter and Cam?

SL: Umh (cough). We've always tried our best to respect the original plot of the books, but considering the nature of Cam's and Peter's relation and the ages of our public, we have decided to keep it a little low profile with those two.

So we're not having a couple?

SL: It'll be more of just a pure friendship. But don't worry; we'll keep the touch of romance with another two characters.

To see the rest of the interview, click here.

And just how you read it: we're not having our favorite couple in the movies. A shame indeed, but after all the interactions we got to see in the social media between William Moseley and Nate York, at least we can say that those two are already good friends, and they'll make the perfect good friends in the big screen too!

YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ:
William Moseley in scandal
Skandar Keynes caught in a date in London

a/n: just to clarify, i changed the name of the director of the movie and santana lloyd is just a character of mine