THIRTY-NINE: nate has an interview

thirty-nine:
nate has interview

thirty-nine:nate has interview

THE NEW YOUNG STARS!

( in picture, Nate York during the meeting)

Yesterday, we had the ultimate pleasure of being in presence of some of the future movie stars that are about to make their debut in the big screen. During a conference held at night, we were able to get to know all these young talents—and to know more about their roles and how they feel now that they're under the spotlights!

Check our videos to see the whole conference!

Nate York (playing Cam Graham in Narnia's second movie: Prince Caspian), was among our guests. York is a nineteen boy from U.S., who was selected to play Cam Graham five months ago during a casting held in London. This is what he told us about his new experience:

What would you say; it's the best thing of being Cam Graham?

NY: Cam is such a pure boy with a pure heart full of pure feelings and (laughs), well, pure love for Peter. So the best part is having the opportunity to represent a very strong character with a giant golden heart that no matter what happens, he's willing to risk his own good to save the ones he loves. And he gets stuck in this magical world, and he's freaking out but he's still so sure about what he feels for Peter that you can see how much he is capable to love others (more laughs). It's hard to explain, sorry.

We all love Cam, so we totally understand it. Does it bothers you that his original plot line was changed?

NY: I think that considering the age of the public, it was a good decision. But I don't think that'd affect Cam's character, he's still strong, even though the love he feels for Peter is now only of a friend.

And Nate, how different is what you do now from the theater? You used to work on one, right?

NY: Umhh. It's actually really different. The process of planning... Well, it's just so much detailed. I can't wait to start filming and acting without an audience a few feet from me. It's going to be crazy.

What about the cast for the movie?

NY: They're all really nice and kind. I feel like a have a second family with them, and we've only met from five months.

Ows, that's lovely. I have to confess that I love your interactions in social media. I can really feel the love through them, especially when... Nate, there's a question lot of us are dying to hear you answer.

NY: And that would be...?

We know how close are William Moseley and you. Don't even try to deny it, as I said, I see your posts and Instagram, and how you call him, ehh, it was...?

NY: Golden Disney King?

(The audience screams) Exactly that! See? We love you both! You seem to be very close.

NY: I... I guess we are.

So Nate, tell us, you know you can trust a secret with ushow would you describe your relationship?

NY: I... (chuckles) Well, umh.... We both got blue eyes that match.

Your eyes?

NY: Yeah, they're blue. His are bluer, of course.

Does that mean only friendship?

NY: Well, he calls me Vincent Van Blue. So yeah, friendship. Of course.

Click here to see the video with the full interview.

Sorry girls, but apparently, Willate is not happening any time soon!

YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ:
Prince Caspian first prom pictures coming soon!
Who's the mysterious girlfriend of Skandar Keynes?