FOURTY-EIGHT: the news a fourth

fourty-eight:
the news a fourth

THE PEVENSIES BROTHERS SPEAK ABOUT NARNIA!

(in picture: Skandar Keynes and William Moseley)

With Prince's Caspian filming beginning soon, we had the opportunity to speak with Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie) and William Moseley (Peter Pevensie). After months of preparation and training, both boys are ready to return to their characters! Check all the details of the interview below.

We know that as any sequel, things tend to be a lot different from the first movie. Do you agree with that?

WM: Totally. As far as we had read, Prince Caspian is getting darker and more serious. The Pevensies have grown and they're not the same children they once discovered Narnia and ruled it, and Narnia is not the same place either. They're big changes coming.

SK: This time there is no magical villain, but humans. I think that's scarier. William was a bit dramatic over that, but yeah (both laugh), things get darker and spookier.

How have your characters change since the first movie?

SK: Does this count as giving spoilers? Well, Edmund is not a moron anymore. He's older, wiser—only a year, but hey, his last experience in Narnia was not the best at first, so this is his chance to prove how worthy he can be.

WM: I think Peter is a bit...

SK: A total posh.

WM: Yeah, kind of a posh. Being High King and then a normal boy who is told what to do... He's certainly not happy with it.

SK: But he has Cam. Cam is good for Will, right?

You mean Peter?

SK: Ah, of course, Peter. My mistake. Sorry.

WM: Well, yes. Cam was there for Peter during that whole year without Narnia, and having him as a friend is helpful and good for the character.

SK: Without mentioning Cam loves Peter deeply.

WM: He truly does.

SK: And that he would risk his life for him. I'm sure Peter would do the same.

WM: (shrugs) That's how Peter is.

And what about you, Will? We know how close Nate and you are. You even have these cute nicknames...

SK: Golden Disney King and Vincent Van Blue (coughs)

WM: If Nathaniel is in danger, of course I would do something to save him. He's my... He's my friend.

SK: Your eyes match together.

WM: (laughs) They really do.

How was your preparation to get back into the role?

WM: I trained in Brooklyn during three months to get physically ready for the fight scenes, and I read the book during summer. Skandar, Nathaniel and Ben trained together here in the town.

You're traveling to New Zeeland tomorrow to start filming, as I've heard. Any thoughts for what's coming next?

WM: I'm proud of what we have achieved until today. We have such a great cast, a great director, a great team work. Then great things are happening.

SK: It's going to be a total adventure. I can't wait to film the battle scenes... That was a spoiler, right? Oh, God. Please don't fire me (laughs).

YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ:
The new project of Seth Prince!
Are William Moseley and Kelsey Chow back together? Here the five proofs why that's a big NO