SIX: the news again

six:
the news again

six:  the news again

THE EXCITEMENT CONTINUES!

( in picture: William Moseley )

Oh, oh. Troubles in paradise?—I mean, in Narnia?

This week has been pretty much a rollercoaster for the movie. Only one week ago we learnt about Nate's York casting as Cam Graham (SEE ALSO: WHO IS CAM GRAHAM AND WHY IS HE IMPORTANT FOR NARNIA?). We even got to see a picture of Nate wearing some similar glasses as the ones Cam uses in the book. Ow, lovely.

This Monday, we heard of another person who's joining Narnia's crew: Seth Prince. Although we know Seth from different movies and we adore him, I don't think we're going to have an inch of love for his character at this film. If you haven't guess yet who he is, I'm talking about stupid and bully Ashton Reyne, and stupid and bully Gideon Wallis.

Ugh. I know. We didn't want them in the book, neither in the movie, but they're appearing anyways.

For those who didn't know about these characters, stupid Ashton and stupid Gideon (being always called like that by Cam) are the two guys who make Cam's school life a hell only because he decided he liked boys over girls. They're basically the main reason Peter's and Cam's friendship started, but we still hate them for being a pair of assholes.

Prince was not only cast for one of the roles, but for both! Apparently, stupid Gideon and stupid Ashton are do becoming one, though with the same ugly intentions towards our beloved lost prince.

That was Monday. A good one.

And then on Wednesday, we saw William's Moseley post on Instagram (SEE PICTURE BELOW). Oh, no! It ends up being that our High King didn't have a clue about Cam's existence! William, don't ruin our ship, please!

Only three days before, Nate posted a picture of Ben Barnes in a restaurant, where the two of them went to dinner. It was on that same day that William decided to finally follow Nate's account! This wouldn't be anything surprisingly if we didn't consider the fact the rest of the members of the cast followed Nate almost immediately when he was announced as future Cam, and that William was pretty much active on Instagram answering fans' comments and following some other celebrities.

So was William Moseley avoiding Nate York?

If he did, we're very sorry for him! As it was commented on Nate's post, Disney organized a meeting for all the actors of the movie, which is taking place tomorrow at London. I don't think William is going under a table only to hide from Nate, right?

YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ:
Who is Nate York?
Cam's story in Narnia explained (warning: spoilers inside)