Chapter 12- SIT DOWN BOI!

Trigger Warning:
Blood 💉

This chapter starts with the answer to what happened to Virgil and then it goes into My Negative Thinking. Take it away Virgil!

Virgil's POV

I went back to my room and collapsed. Roman looked so sad. Why was I like this?! I sunk down without a word. I heard them talking. He revealed his name. So that's Logan and Roman. I'm surprised Patton wasn't the first.

"Oh Verge," Deceit sang. Uhhhh I can't deal with him right now.
I turned and faked a smile.
"I had my doubts but you've proved them wrong,"
"What?"
"I thought you were liking turning light,"
I was turning light?!?
Bob, you lied to me.
You said they didn't like me.
I WOULD ONLY TURN LIGHT IF I WAS GOOD AND ACCEPTED!
WOAH, calm down! Look, you're making Deceit happy.
I don't want to make him happy.
Oh so you want him to hurt you again?
No! A-anything but that!

"You are to continue this and don't feel so bad when Roman is sad,"
"But what about Plan C?"
"We weren't getting anywhere and you were turning light. So you must continue to be a truely evil dark side,"
"I don't like it when you boss me around," I thought.
Ummm you said that out loud.
Crap.

"You WHAT?!?"
Now you've done it.
My whole body was shaking. There was then a knock on my door. Before Deceit could say anything, I ran to my door and saw Patton.
"H-hey Pat, I-uh-sorry ab-"
My throat was tightening and I was losing oxygen: fast. I closed the door in Patton's face and turned to Deceit.

"You're sorry?"
I was struggling to breathe.
"Virgil, you don't like him do you? Because you know how much I hate him!"
His left eye was twitching and they were glowing yellow.
Oh boy.
'This is gonna hurt,' I thought before the grip on my neck loosened and I dropped to the ground.

He snapped his fingers and my mouth was covered.
"Just so they can't hear your screams, like they'd care anyways," he said in a mocking tone.

By the end, he left and picked my head up by my hair and whispered,
"Be sure not to let me down twinkle."
I shivered and when he left I lay in my curled up position and removed the cloth from my mouth.

I loved him. I was sure of that. I didn't love him as much as I loved Patton though. Not as much as I used to. I knew I had the ability fight back, but I didn't because I couldn't stand to hurt him. No matter how much he hurt me physically and mentally, I would always have a soft spot for him.

I cried. More than I've ever cried before. Why was my life like this? I didn't understand. I wasn't completely alone, right Bob?

Bob!

Bob!
Well, now I was completely alone.
After a while, I got up and looked in my mirror. What I saw was horrifying.

There was a massive bruise on my left eye. I tried to wipe it off thinking it was eye-shadow but even a little touch hurt. So. Much. There was a cut on my eyebrow but I could easily cover that with my hair. I rolled down my sleeves to see burn marks from when he zaped me and bruises from when he punched and or kicked me. I lifted my shirt up and I was covered in painful bruises and cuts. Some were still bleeding so I would have to clean them up later. Looking at them made them hurt so much more.

I tried to walk to my bathroom but my legs were so sore and I winced in pain as I got the First Aid Kit.

After I'd poured some really painful liquid on my cuts and bandaged them up, I treated my burns with cold water. I then moved to the bruise on my eye. I tried to cover it up with foundation but that didn't work well enough. I had to position my hair in a way that it covered my bruise. I then put my normal eye-shadow on and went to check up on Thomas.

Before I rose up, I heard him talking about his new audition.
"How did I do?"
"You screwed up,"
"AAAAAA Anxiety-"
"Anxiety what are you doing here?" I said in a mocking tone,
"Yes, this is exactly what you do every time I pop up. Let's just skip that part. We get it, you don't want me here, but in here and this is what I do." I felt like crying but Dec's words rang in my head.
Don't let me down twinkle.
"Oh I don't think that's all that you do-"
"You did a bad job Sanders!"
I thought the rest of the video would be my ideas being shot down and me being the villain but, strangely enough, we had a debate. I may or may not have hissed at Logan. I was expecting to get shunned but to my surprise, this happened...

"Save your insults, I'm just gonna duck out,"
"Actually, um, I was gonna tell you that was a good debate today,"
I rose back up in astonishment.
"What? What do you mean?"
"I mean you did a good job,"
"How? I was barely trying, I hissed at you,"
"Yes, I must admit that is a fairly uncommon debate tactic but, despite you clearly not enjoying taking part, you still participated, you offered your points, and you even reasoned, in your own way. And all of that is commutable,"
"This is so pure," Thomas whispered.
"I gotta say, I don't really know how to react to you complimenting me, I kinda thought you didn't like me, especially after last time when you called me a defeatus,"
"Well, you are wrong about a lot if things. But, I don't necessarily mind your company. The other two can bring in a whole lotta sunshine, and that can be unbearable. And I can't imagine having a debate with either one of them,"
"I guess I just kinda assumed tha-"
"You jumped to a conclusion,"
"Touché, thanks,"
"Glad to see you guys work things out,"
Don't let me down twinkle.
"We didn't work anything out!"
"He's as stubborn as ever,"
I sunk down and tried to make it to my room, only to be called by Logan.
I turned to look at him as he ran over and he held out his hand.
"Good debate," he said, and I could swear I could see him smile.
I shook his hand.
Don't let me down twinkle.
I let go and ran to my room and locked the door.

Later on, after Deceit stopped by, I went back up to speak to Logan.
"It's interesting,"
"What?"
"Now that we're at a little bit of a standstill, I finally feel a sense of peace in this household,"
"I guess,"
"The atmosphere is calm, the air is tranquil, and it finally feels that were are at a point of. Higher. Sophisticated. Thinking,"
"I'm back! Did you miss me?" Roman asked sticking a pose.
"Your mom misses you! I'm sorry, well that was savage, it was a little extra,"
"What did you do to him?"
I laughed quietly.
"Logic! Now where did you learn such childish humour?" Patton said tutting.

I could feel it. My room moving. For once, I smiled, and I wasn't afraid to show it. I laughed, and I want afraid to let everyone hear it.

Then I saw him. In the shadows. Watching me. His gaze burned. Even when I didn't look at him, I could feel his gaze dominating me, controlling me.

Phew! I haven't hurt anyone in a while. Sorry Beth-Star14, Bob missing. :( Well my little Virge is feeling pretty conflicted. I'm so bad. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As always,

Peace Out Homesickles!