Chapter 16-Quack Quack

Warning:
Slight mention of blood.
Virgil's POV

It was so calm.
It was so relaxed.
It was so loving.
Then he found out.
Then he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
Then he found out.
Then he ruined my life.

Patton's POV

"Have you seen Anxiety recently?" I asked Roman.
"No, and I'm glad about that," Roman replied.
"He didn't mean it," I said.
"Then why did he say it?" He asked.
"Well you're not always so nice to him, maybe you should both apoligise," I replied trying to reason.
"ME?!! WHY SHOULD I APOLOGISE?!?" He shouted.
"You're not any better than him!" I shouted back.
"Patton are you hearing yourself?!" Logan asked.
"Logan don't you start too!"
"No, I will start! Did you hear what he said to us?!"
"At least he's using his words unlike you Roman!"
"I thought he was going to attack!" he replied.

I could feel myslef getting angrier and angrier and that did not mix well with dad mode. I was getting hot and I couldn't control my breathing. I grabbed at my hair. I said something that brought back horrible memories.

"YOU CALLED HIM A DISORDER! A DISEASE! AN UNWANTED, USELESS PIECE OF CRAP! AND YOU MADE HIM BELIEVE THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT AFFECTED HIM! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TEARS YOU COST HIM!"
"BUT HE ATTACKED ME INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT! AREN'T YOU AGAINST THAT?!"
"YES BUT WHENEVER HE OPENS UP HIS MOUTH THAT SORT OF STUFF HAPPENS!"

He looked at me in exhaustion. Then it was Logan's turn. Oh boy.

Virgil's POV

Ropes.
Cries.
Gag.
Silent suffering.
Virgil I'm so sorry.
Virgil?
Oh no please, don't cry. It's OK.

"They all tried to attack me, even your dearest Morality," he said in a mocking tone.
I just looked up at him, an emotional wreck. I didn't have the effort to fight back. I just believed him.

Deceit's POV

Heartbreak.
Betrayal.
Lies.

I don't understand why. I'm nothing but nice to him. Granted, I've raised my hand at him a few times but he didn't have to kiss him of all people. I know he loves me. But is it possible he could love him too? Maybe if I make him believe Morality doesn't care, he would realise that I'm the only one he can love and trust. I just had to form my master plan.

Roman's POV

"You think everyone loves you,"
I turned to see Anxiety with a vicious look.
"Darling I don't think, I know,"
He scoffed at me.
"Why would anyone like you? You're so stupid. You do such a horrible job. If you were better at your job Thomas wouldn't receive hate comments,"
I stared at him in awe. The haters always got me down and made me feel like a failure. This was a new low for Anxiety.

"What's gotten into you?"
"Reality. Ever heard if it?"
"No need for that attitude,"
"No need for you,"
My sadness turned into anger and I aimed a punch at him. I can't reason with words. I have such a short temper.

He dodged my punch and my hand went through the wall.
"Later Princey," he said as he sunk out.

Deceit's POV

"I'm sorry!"
"It's to late for that Virgil,"
"Wait!"
I snapped my fingers and he was bound in ropes.
"Don't do this,"
I started to walk away.
"No please don't leave me here!"
"Tata Virgil,"
"SOMEONE HE-"
I snapped my fingers again and his mouth was covered. I turned around and began to walk back to him. I tutted at him. He shook as I bent down next to him.
"I need you to know your place," I whispered in his ear and I could hear his fast-paced, muffled breathing.