Chapter 14-Our Little Secret

Patton's POV

I sat there for a while. I heard him. His whimpers. His cries.
"Anxiety, please, open the door, I didn't mean what I said,"
"Can't. Hurt. No. Hurt,"
"Anxiety, let me help you,"
"No. Can't. Please. No. Hurt,"
"Why are you talking like that?"
"Because I'm an idiot,"
His words were like poison and my heart dropped.
"I didn't mean it, I'm sorry,"
He went silent.
"Anxiety?"
"Please," a few tears escaped my eyes.

Virgil's POV

I lay against my wall. I couldn't get my words out. Why did everything happen to me? I closed my eyes and let a few tears slip.
"P-Pat?"
"Yes?" he asked. I could hear the smile in his voice.
"I-I'm gonna let you in. No. Other's. Don't. Tell,"
"Ok, I won't tell the others,"
"Promise?"
"On my life,"

I unlocked the door, my hand shaking. I pulled him in quickly and locked the door again.

He gasped at my appearance. My red eyes. My bruised eye. My now scabbed lip.
"Where's the first aid kit?"
"B-bathroom,"
He got the kit and was very gentle bandaging me.
"Patton?"
"Yes?"
"Am I really an idiot?"
He looked at me with guilt written on his face.
"I was frustrated, I didn't know what I was saying,"
"Is that a no?"
He stared at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes.
"Anxiety, you're anything but an idiot. You're the smartest, most talented, beautiful, brave, amazing person I know. I can never forgive myself for what I said and did and I could only dream of you forgiving me,"

"Patton, you were there to talk to me when no one was. You didn't think me a nuecence and gave me more chances than I deserved. You kept me going when no one else would. You helped me learn to get on with the others more. You helped me to experience what real love was. You filled a part in my heart that I thought would be empty forever. You should be the one forgiving me,"

Before I knew it, my head tilted left, and his right and our eyes met one final time before closing and sealing the gap between our lips with a kiss. But not just any kiss. The kiss. The kiss I dreamed about, the kiss I've always wanted to happen, the best kiss of my life.
Nonono! Break away fast! Deceit's gonna kill you!
Bob! Where have you been? Why did you leave?
You don't have time for these questions! Break away!

I broke away from the kiss almost instantly after Bob yelled at me. I looked to him expecting to be shocked or disgusted but he was smiling brighter than I've saw him before.

We both went red and I rubbed the back of my neck.
"That was. Wow,"
"Yeah," I exhaled agreeing with him completely.

We sat in silence for a while. Then he asked,
"So who did this to you?"
I couldn't tell him. It would cause way too much trouble.
"I-I can't remember," I lied.
"Okie dokie ki-sorry, Anxiety,"
"No, I like kiddo,"
He smiled brightly and I stared into his beautiful eyes.

Deceit's POV

I heard screams from outside my room and I went to go check it out. I saw Paranioa attacking Virgil and the others laughing and watching.
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?"
"D-Deceit, Anxiety was getting a bit t-too friendly with the light sides so we decided to p-punish him,"
"I'VE ALREADY TALKED TO HIM ABOUT THAT! YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO DO THAT! WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD DO IT ANYWAYS?!?!"
"I-I just t-thought-"
"OH YOU JUST THOUGHT! WELL NEXT TIME DON'T 'JUST THINK'! I'M THE ONE WHO PUNISHES! ALL OF YOU, GO TO YOUR ROOMS! AND PARANIOA, expect a talk for me later!"

When they had all left, I scooped Virgil up and he passed out in my arms. After 10 minutes of watching him, he finally woke and cried out in pain.
"Virgil, Virgil it's ok! I've got the first aid kit,"
"N-no! Get back!"
"Virge it wasn't me!"
"Stay away!"
He ran out put I could tell his ankle was in extreme pain. I'm sure he could manage himself for now. I went to Paranioa's room to have a big talk with him.

Patton's POV

We kissed! We actually kissed! Pinch me, I'm dreaming! Inside I'm screaming! I can't believe we kissed! How did I live before? Without the gentle press of his lips on my own, without his kind words and gentle, husky voice. I had finally found happiness, and I wasn't about to let it go.

He smiled at me. I loved his smile. The kiss was all I couldn't think of (it being my first one and all) but there was something about the way he parted, the way he jerked back, that made me think that he was scared. Something must've frightened him pretty badly. It was almost like someone shouted at him to stop but of course there was no one else in his room.

Roman's POV

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed into my pillow. I heard screaming into a pillow helps all of the builded up emotions inside come out and I had a lot of emotions inside of me. Thoughts had fogged my mind since the video, "My Negative Thinking" came out. Logan seemed to enjoy Anxiety's company which got me rattled. Then him and Logan had a debate (which Logan loves) which got me even more frustrated because I wanted to do something he loved with him. THEN Logan said he enjoyed his company and said he couldn't imagine having a debate with Patton or I. I'm just too stupid for him (which I already knew) but now he was starting to favour Anxiety.

He's stolen Patton's heart and now Logan's, this will lead to a lot of heart breaks since Anxiety clearly doesn't know what love feels like. Then I'll become...SECOND PICK! A prince can not fall behind an emo nightmare. And what if he tried to steal my heart? No. I wouldn't let him. I'll show him I'm not interested. And let's just say, I wasn't going to be nice about it.

I hope guys enjoyed this chapter!
Finally, some Moxiety!
Oh shut up Bob! Where have you been?
...
That's what I thought. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed the fact there's actual Moxiety in this chapter. But he's still dating slimy boi and he saved him from Paranioa so... Yeah, good luck getting out of this one Verge. But more importantly THEY KISSED!!! I was fangirling when I was writing it. I have a plan but I didn't write much detail about the next couple chapters so yeah... I hope you guys liked this chapter and as always,

Peace Out Homesickles!