Chapter 15- You Remembered

Hey, Bob here. Before this chapter starts I would just like to say, "Shout out to my best friend Beth-Star14!" If you were worrying about me I've been fine. I'll explain it further on in this chapter. I don't know when this chapter will be out because the author is just lazy.
Am not!
Are too.
😑

Deceit's POV

Ugh. I absolutely despised Paranioa. His stuttery sentences, his scraggly hair, his annoying voice. But the evil side of him is very promising. He's a dark side for sure. He has blue and red scratches on the left side of his face and his left eye was red. I can see where he was coming from to punish Virgil but that didn't mean he should've done it.

I had a huge rant and rave at him and he just nodded and replied with yes and no. He promised not to dissapoint me again. He was like a more annoying but obedient Virgil. I'm sure I could help him with the stuttering problem. If Virgil fails, he might just be my next option.

Logan's POV

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head. Roman!" I yelled whilst hitting my face with a book. I know it seems idiotic but nothing else seemed to work.

Whenever I was around him my stomach would feel very strange and I would hold my breath for some odd reason. I tried to act normally so I insulted him and questioned his intelligence. I would usually get pleasure from this but lately I feel...bad.

I decided to look it up in the mindscape library.
"Books on feelings," I said the last word in disgust.
The section on feelings appeared and I began my search.

Three Hours Later

No. No. No! The books have to be wrong! I don't. I can't. Why Roman? He's the dumbest. The most egotistical. The farfetched one. Imaginative. Strong. Brave. Hands- STOP IT LOGAN!

I've known him all of my existence. Why do I suddenly like him? Why have I started having emotions? I scanned the book for answers but I found nothing. What do people usually do when they have troubling thoughts? Hmmm. I've got it! I'll just listen to some music. But what kind of music?

I got my phone out and searched.
Songs About Love
And there was so many! I clicked on Disney because that seemed to help a lot of people. I put on 'Something There' from 'Beauty And The Beast'. The tune was childish and the lyrics were repetitive but they sort of...spoke to me.

Before I knew it, I was tapping along and replaying it over and over again. I sung it quietly and whispered the lyrics. I played it all day and got invested in the story.

I stayed in my room all day that day. At night, I watched 'Beauty And The Beast' but fell asleep near the end.

That night, I had the most peculiar dream. I was out in the snow wearing a blue coat and was smiling at someone. The figure turned around and it was Roman. He was wearing a red cape with his usual white suit.