Chapter 22- Bob?!

Virgil's POV

After Patton and I finished talking, I went to my room.
Bob?

Bob?

Bob, I'm sorry. I was frustrated.

His words rattled in my head.

Deceit was right, you're always going to be a villain!!!

Maybe he was right. I'm always going to be a villain. That's the only thing I'm good at. I try and try and try but I always end up messing up everything for everyone around me. Maybe I should just go to Deceit and agree to help him. It'll be the only thing I'm good at: being bad.

I stood up and went to the door. I slipped out and went to the dark sides side of the mindscape.

I stood there for a while, looking into the seemingly never-ending darkness. I looked down to my feet, how close they were to the boarder.

I looked behind me with teary eyes and whispered,
"Goodbye."
I edged my body closer to the abyss...

WAIT!
I froze, my foot floating off the ground.
Don't do this... I'm sorry for what I said, though what you said hurt my feelings, which I supposedly don't have.
Bob! I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry!
You missed a 'so' .
The point is, I'm sorry, it's just that I really wanted someone to listen to me and understand my pain. I can't keep this secret forever you know.

He sighed.
I know, but I'm a person too. I have feelings too.
But, you're-
If I show you something, do you promise not to freak out?
Bob, look who you're talking to.
Right......don't make too much noise.
Okay......

I heard him take a deep breath in and suddenly a blinding light shone in the bitter darkness. As it died down, it took the shape of a person.

The light then completely faded and before me stood someone who looked very similar to me but he didn't wear eye-shadow, his skin had a bit more life and he wore a purple shirt with black pants and black shoes with purple laces. He was basically a less-emo version of me.

I stood there frozen with shock and fear. I stared at the strange man for a while before he said with a very farmilliar voice,
"Virgil?"

I could feel my body shutting down as the room began to spin and turn dark.
"Virgil!"

Roman's POV

I watched his eyelids fell down gracefully as his head sunk into his notes. I grasped his coffee and set it on the table. He was so sleep deprived, working 24/7 this week and he needed a break.

I had a fun little weekend planned for us; see a play, maybe a movie too, cook him his favourite meals, seranade him and treat him like the angel he is.

I removed my jacket and placed it on top of him showing my red T-shirt with a yellow crown on it. I sat down and put a Disney movie on and soon I drifted off into sweet dreams.

Patton's POV

I was drawing a picture on my bed when Thomas picked up his phone to order pizza.

"Now, kiddo, you've had pizza all day this week,"
"But I had a vegetarian one on Monday,"
"It's not healthy, look at the poor oven," I gestured my hand towards the oven and Thomas looked at it sadly.

"Make yourself a nice little meal, okay?"
"Okay," he sighed.
I saw him go to the fridge and skip the vegetable drawer.
"Make sure you're eating your greens too!"
I heard him laugh and a smile crept on my face.

As I walked back to the mindscape living room, I saw Logan asleep on his notes with Roman's jacket on him (soooooo cute!) and Roman asleep on his shoulder in his red T-shirt. I took out my phone and took a picture to post and send to Virgil.

Speaking of Virgil, I wanted to watch a movie with him tonight so I went to his room.
"Virgil?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I come in?"
He paused for a while and I thought I heard him whispering.
"Sure,"
But, to my relief, he was alone.

"What's up, Pat?"
"Which room are we watching the movie in?"
"Hmmm....I think yours would be good since we're watching this!"
He pulled out a DVD of 'Up.'
"Virgil are you sure?"
"....Yeah, what's wrong with 'Up'? I've heard it's great,"
"It's just that it's...... sad,"
"Good thing I have you then, isn't it?" he said before he held my waist and kissed me.

Virgil's POV

I woke up on my bed staring at the ceiling.
"What happened?" I groaned. I then quickly remembered the previous events and shot up.

I immediately got a head rush and lay back down.
"Well that wasn't very smart,"
"Bob!"
"Shhhh!"
I realised I was shouting.

I slowly sat up and looked to Bob.
"You're...You're,"
"A person?"
"Yeah! But you're just a voice in my head, right?"
"Not exactly. I have thoughts opinions, feelings, I'm different to a voice in your head, because that's just you. I'm kinda like what you are to Thomas,"
"I can't wait to tell the others!"
"They'll think you're crazy," he said leaning on his hand cross-legged on my bed.
"And why is that?"
"They can't see me genius,"
I stood and looked to him, confusion written in my face.
He sighed.
"If Thomas is talking to his friend, they don't see you by his side telling him what you think he should do, do they?"
"...No,"
"It's the same with me,"
"...Soooooo....only I can see you?"
"Basically,"
"Woah, how far does this rabbit hole go?"
"Ha, it stops at me.... I think,"

We talked for a while until it was time to watch 'Up' .

There you go Homesickles! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and YEY Bob's a person! As always

Peace Out Homesickles!