Chapter 20- We Can Explain

Virgil's POV

"W-we can explain,"
"Go ahead," I said, half happy for them, half annoyed at them.
"Well you see, I was showing Logan the imagination room to show him that his favourite stories could become a reality," Roman explained.

True, he was an OK liar but that didn't mean I couldn't see the sweat running down the side of his face.
"Roman...." I said like a parent talking to a small child.
"W-what?!" He asked the most nervous I'd ever seen him.
"Are you and Logan-"
"NO! NONONONO! WE ARE NOT!"
"Roman it's okay, Virgil and I are dating," Patton said sweetly.
"We're not dating! Why don't you believe me! We don't like each other like that!" He shouted.
"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE I LOVE THIS WANNA BE PRINCE!" Logan yelled before passionately kisssing Roman.

Patton got out his camera and took a picture.
"Guess I'll need to start using this scrapbook right away!" he said excitedly.
"But of course, this can't be the first picture," he giggled.
"Then what-" I was cut off by him planting a magical kiss on my lips and I heard the flash of the camera.

Logan and Roman had finished kissing by now and they were both speechless.

"So when did you guys, ya know?" I asked curiosity rolling off my tongue.

"It happened after we told Patton to check on you. Roman was ready to burst and I really wanted to stop these feeling I've been having," he said feelings without any resentment, "I asked him if he had felt that way before and he replied with a 'yes'. I asked him who it was and he looked at me with those hypnotic, adorable, chocolate, loving, s-"
"Logan!" I said snapping him out of his descriptive transe. Trust me, he does not know hypnotic.
"Sorry. As I was saying, he looked at me and went red and bit his lip. He was trying not to spill the beans but we were watching Aladdin and this only persuaded him more to say....those magical words,"

Patton and I turned to Roman.
"What did you say?" Patton asked.
"I love you Logan. Cupid could not have designed a more perfect man, inside and out. Narcissus looked up from the pond to admire your unhuman beauty.......Which he responded with, yeah you're pretty hot too,"
We didn't know whether to 'awww' or laughed at the blushing Logan.
"I guess you made him malfunction," I said laughing.
"Cute speech though," Patton chirped.

Logan sighed and grabbed Roman's hands.
"I love you, Roman. I didn't think I would love feelings as much as I do. You're all I think about. You're constantly on my mind and I don't ever want you to leave it," he then planted yet another kiss on Roman's lips.

This time, it was Roman's turn to malfunction.

"And we decided to be secretive about it. We didn't want to spill the beans to fast," Roman explain.
"So when I asked Virgil out?"
"Flirting,"
"When you were watching a comedy?"
"Flirting and kissing,"

Patton and I sat there in disbelief. How had we not seen the signs? We talked into the fake sun set and we laughed into the night.

---------------------------------------------------------

These past few months have been tough but Patton made so much easier. In fact, everyone did. Even you Bob.
Whatever.

Patton and I have been dating for a few months now, as have Logan and Roman. Every thing was fine and I didn't even think about Deceit. Until Thomas said,

"I'm thinning about guys,"
"What else is new?"
"And dolls,"
Then I felt it. The pang in my heart, longing for Deceit. I longed to still be valued as a dark side and be with Deceit. Then I felt an intense burning sensation on my left arm, right were my scar was...

I called for backup and only Logan showed up. He tried to 'talk some sense' into Thomas but I knew that wouldn't work. I knew exactly how Thomas felt, perhaps even worse and I knew Logan yelling at him would only make him punish himself even more.

"Hey just frustrated, I'm sad," Patton said rising up. He had been acting weird lately...

Patton's POV

I was making Virgil so happy and normally that would make me happy but lately, I've felt so awful. All I can think about is Paranioa so I listened to the things we used to share but that only painfully reminded me of Thomas' ex.

So now I was sad and Thomas was sad. Good job Patton. I just wanna curl up in a ball and never come out. I slipped into my cat onsie and tried to take my mind off it, only to be summoned by a voice I could never resist.

Virgil's POV

"Perhaps that's will help him to understand that circumstances can improve," Logan said. Oh boy, this won't end well.
"Can and will?" Roman said wistfully.
"Can. Let's not jump the gun here,"
"Can they?" Patton and I said simultaneously.
Now something's gotta be up.
I looked up to him in astonishment, as did everyone else, and he put on a smile that I knew was definetly fake.

---------------------------------------------------------

"You're at the core of a lot of my happy feelings,"
"I'm at the core of a lot of your feelings," Patton corrected him.
Oh God, he must be so sad for us not to go in his room. All I wanna do is hug him and tell him everything will be okay.
Then why don't you?
Because I'm not so sure it will be.

OMG I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE!!! AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIFYINGLY SHORT!!! I hope you don't mind too much I've just had a lot on my plate today. We're getting SOOOOO close to the bit the first chapter was set around! I jioe you guys enjoyed this (terrible) chapter and as always,

Peace Out Homesickles!