Chapter 10-If Only

Ok, so like I did there's gonna be a big time skip in this chapter. How big? You ask. Well let's just say this takes place a few days before Am I Original? So just to fill you guys in on what's happening, Virgil take it away!

Virgil's POV

These past two months have been great, so relaxed. I've done a Q and A with the other sides, I've got to be in a Disney show (though I was working over time). What was really interesting was that I was trying my best and Logan still identified me as the bad guy but Patton stuck up for me.

Speaking of Patton, we've been getting along great. There have been a few moments where Dec got jealous and stopped me laughing at his jokes. Every day I'm falling in love with him more and more and liking Deceit less and less. I end up drawing him and writing poetry about him.

I sunk down to the dark sides room and they were discussing something. Me.

"H-His room has moved closer to them that c-can only mean he's enjoying their company, he'll- he'll end up like that stupid P-Patton. If you don't do something n-now Deceit, things could get out of ha-hand!"
That was paranoia. God I hated him more than ever after what Patton had told me. What is their problem with the light sides?
Sometimes I wonder why I bother.
Yeah, maybe you should just quit.
You're not getting rid of me that easily >:D
How the hell did you use emojis?
That's for me to know and you to never know.
Whatever, just do your job.
If you insist...
The light sides isolisolate the dark sides and don't let them anywhere near the host.
But-
Don't interrupt me. They're only treating you...OK because they don't know who you are-
Not true
DON'T INTERRUPT ME
They don't know you're intentions for them-
I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that...
IᑎTEᖇᖇᑌᑭT ᗰE OᑎE ᗰOᖇE TIᗰE I ᔕᗯEᗩᖇ!
And, of course, you are you and no one likes you.
...
I'M FINISHED!
But I'm being nice.
There's no point in being nice if they still hate you.
THAT...Makes sense.
Sometimes you just gotta be yourself.
But I'm not mean!
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE SOEMTIMES YOU JUST GOTTA BE MEAN! HAPPY NOW?!?
Not really.
AAAAAA