Chapter 18-Empty

Virgil's POV

I have every right to be happy. I have every right to go up to Patton and kiss him passionately. I had every right to tell someone about my gash. But in the moment, all I could do is cry.

My boyfriend for 8months. My best friend. My protector. My listener. My carer. All gone in a matter of seconds. I had every right to be sad.

No matter how many bad things I could make up for him, I always went back to the good ones. Our first kiss, our first dance, the talks we had when I was invisible, how he stood up for me, how he treated me the nicest out of everyone.

I felt like rubbish and my throbbing arm didn't help. I quickly sunk out of my room and went to the dark side's area to apologise to Dec. But before I could pass the line, I saw something that destroyed any remains of my heart.

Deceit's POV

Did I feel bad? No. Did this affect my plan? Slightly. Did this break my heart? Slightly. Would the others pay? Definetly. Would Virgil pay? Slightly. How would he pay? Oh, I knew the perfect way.

Patton's POV

I ran back into the living room and jumped onto the sofa. I exhaled dreaminly and Logan and Roman quickly parted.
"What's up Pat?" Roman asked a little flushed, for some reason.
"Virgil and I are going out!"
"What?! When?!" He asked excited.
"I don't know!"
"What?!?"
"Hehe, I guess I was so excited I didn't ask,"
"Tell me everything!" Logan exclaimed. Roman and I both stared at him in confusion.
"What? I wish to gain information," he said in his usual monotone voice. Then he said like a child on Christmas, "Now spill it!"
I explained every detail and they both looked so interested and excited. It would sound silly to someone who didn't know how much I loved him but to me, it meant the world.

Virgil's POV

Deceit. Paranioa.
Paranioa. Deceit.
Virgil?
Deceit and Paranioa.
Paranioa and Deceit.
Virgil are you ok?

Virgil, it's not that bad.
Not that bad?!? Bob did you see them?!?
Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say.
You think?!? Bob they were kissing! It hasn't even been 24 hours and he's kissing him.
Now you know how he felt, and you two were still dating then.
... I know but...
But what?
It's hard to explain.
Hey, I'm here to listen. I kinda have to.
I gave and I gave and I gave! I try my best! I just wanted to talk things out with them! But nooo that's wrong, 20 zaps for you! Zap, kick, punch, cut, shout. Then Patton is the sweetest guy on Earth. I've always saw him as a close friend but when Dec was horrible, he looked like an angel. But I never stopped loving him for a second. Bob, I love him. He was there for me when no one was. He always cared for me. Always loved me, in his own way. He-
Abused you.
I know but I-
Did your best. Tried to issue peace. Virgil, he did wrong.
But I was worse.
Did you raise a hand to him?
No.
Did you call him a disease?
No.
Did you use him for your evil plan?
No.
Guess who did all that?
Para-
Deceit.
Look Bob, it's real sweet if you to try and make me look like the good one but I'm not.
Virgil-
I ruined everything. I was greedy. All I can think about is our first date. How he looked in my eyes with real love and I looked at him the same. How he was perfect and I didn't deserve him. I've never deserved him.