Chapter 15: WriterWannabeZOMG (Teen Fiction/ Paranormal/ Romance)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad):

WriterWannabeZOMG

Where are you from:? 

China, but moved to Canada when I was five.

Where do you get inspiration from?:

All the past , and present books that have always filled me with emotions and joy. It's also from a place in my head that'sfull of fantasies.

What are your interests?:

Badminton is my stress reliever, reading is my escape from reality, and writing brings me to my imaginary world.

What genres do you like to read?:

Teen Fiction/Romance/ Paranormal

What genres do you like to write?:

Teen Fiction/ Paranormal/ Romance

What stories do you hate? 

BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, Fan Fics in general unless they're really well written.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Just write. If you never write, you'll never improve. Just get a piece of paper and put your pen to it, and just write whatever comes to your mind. The grammar doesn't have to be good, you can always go back and fix it later. The main thing is to get your ideas on paper so you can sort everything out.

_________________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?:

Love You My Kidnapper

Genres?

Teen Fiction/ Romance

Who is the main protagonist (character)?:

A girl called Collete Santos.

What are they like?

She's a down to Earth rich girl who is extremely stubborn. She doesn't fall in love easily, but she'll break that rule for a certain someone. She's bright and cares about others more than herself.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Collette Santos has always led a good life. She has amazing friends and loving parents. But one night, she is kidnapped by a brown eye dark haired stranger and brought to a paradise island where she is treated more like a guest than a victim. She soon discovers that there’s a secret her father has been hiding for years. And to make matters worse, she begins to fall in love with her captor, but as she spends more time with him, she’s sure he doesn’t reciprocate those feelings. When Collette finds herself drawn closer to her kidnapper they're pushed apart by an unexpected event. Will Collette find her way back to the person whose stolen her heart, or will fate prevent it from happening?