Chapter 3: wickedlylovely (Romance and teen fiction)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)? wickedlylovely

Where are you from:? Milton Keynes, England

Where do you get inspiration from? I get most inspiration from music, or things going on in my life!

What are your interests? I love music, dance - especially ballet and physics

What genres do you like to read? Romance and Adventure

What genres do you like to write? Romance and teen fiction!

What stories do you hate? Fan Fiction - unless it's completely unique and believable

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start? Just try and pull all of your best ideas together, and link them with a key topic!

______________________

About the Stories

1.

What is it called? Elemental

Genres? Romance, Adventure, Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)? Ella James

What are they like? Sarcastic, no really a girly girl. She's also very loyal.

Summary/Synopsis of the story: What do you do when you think you're falling in love? What do you do when you find out the death of your brother and father was not the accident you thought it was? What do you do when you find out you're the Princess of Air? Well, all of this happened to Ella James, a seventeen year old girl. In the space of a week, everything she knew for sure was eradicated and she was thrown into a war among the sacred elements, facing the ones she cared for most.

2.

What is it called? It's Complicated

Genres? Romance, Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist? Ashleigh Carter

What are they like? A bit childish, sweet, and shy

Summary/Synopsis of the story: After her mother moves to Mississipi, seventeen year old Ashleigh Carter moves back to her home town to live with her father. She meets friends, old and new. Then she gets tangled in a web of love and lies, and doesn't know which path to choose. It's complicated.