Chapter 48: Akira_Misaki (Boy x Boy)

About the Author:

 I am a very weird and friendly person. I am mainly a boy x boy writer, but I can write other stories. I can do any genre.

Author's Name (Wattpad):

Akira Misaki

Where are you from:

Germany (currently)

Where do you get inspiration from?

It comes out of anywhere really. My mind makes about 100 ideas a day.

What are your interests?

Anime and Manga, drawing, eating, and making friends.

What genres do you like to read?

Anything interesting. I love reading boy x boy and yaoi because it. Is. Hot. :3

What genres do you like to write?

Boy x boy. But anything but non-fiction. I cannot write that.

What stories do you hate?

Fanfictions (Expecially 1D), nonfiction, and cliche romances. I am not going to say that I hate vampires and werewolves because some stories can be good but the author has to know how to write it. Cliche is based off of the author.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

When you're writing you need to believe in your work and don't let other people criticize you in a rude way.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Romeo and Jullian

Genres?

Romance, Teen Fiction, Boy x Boy

Who is the main protagonist?

Jullian Abbott.

What are they like?

Tough and very cautious around people because of what happened in his past. He is also very adorable for a sixteen year old so he is preyed on by many.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Jullian has always attracted the unwanted attention of men for his appearance. A few years back something horrible happened that changed his life forever. He turned from kind and naive to cruel and cautious. He hates being touched by people he doesn't know and will easily turn to a fight if it calls for it. Then, Jace and his sister, Arabella, move into town and he finds himself in many unpredicatable situations with Jace. Jace feels some strange draw towards, Jullian, but doesn't know why. Can Jullian put aside his fears to actually fall in love with someone? But with step brothers, new boys and best friends in the way, will he ever learn to love?

Extra information about the story:

It is a bit violent and chapter 10 is where it gets sexual with a lemony twist. But it isn't that bad. ;)