Chapter 70: catwisted812 (Romance, Adventure and Teen Fiction)

About the author:

Mina-san konnichiwa! :D Hello! I'm pureheart but my real name is Cathy. I am only 15 years old and this is the first book that I wrote ever since I was born. LOL. :)

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

catwisted812

Where are you from:?

I'm from Philippines.

Where do you get inspiration from?

I get inspiration with my experiences and also the comments of my readers.

What are your interests?

I love playing the piano while singing with it, reading and writing stories, chatting with my friends and listening to music.!

What genres do you like to read?

Mostly teen fiction and romance.

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, Adventure and Teen Fiction

What stories do you hate?

I don't like stories without happy endings.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

I advice you to brainstorm and finish your plot first before posting anything. And make sure that you'll follow the plot. Because if you keep on changing your decisions, your story will be mixed up.

_________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Not All Girls are Slim

Genres?

Teen fiction and romance.

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Janette Spencer Montgomery and Zack Hastings.

What are they like?

They are best friends since kindergarten who treat each other like siblings. But one of them feels more than what they should feel. Summary/Synopsis of the story: Janie is just a simple girl with a chubby body. Zack, on the other hand, is a handsome and gentleman guy who knows how to care and treat his best friend right. Jeremy Jones came back to his small hometown, Rosewood. He is boy who made Janie's heart race like the speed of light. What does Zack says about this? Who will be the one to win Janie's heart? The best friend? Or the puppy love from her childhood days?

Extra information about the story:

You are going to be enjoying my twists. :))