Chapter 32: Veronique (Romance)

About the author:

I'm very happy and thoughtful. :) I like asking questions and knowing.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

Veronique.

Where are you from?

I'm from the Caribbean. From a very hot and humid island. :P

Where do you get inspiration from?

Ideas that cross my mind without my permission. Or friend's stories, pictures, songs. That sort of stuff.

What are your interests?

Camping, hiking, reading, eating, learning, listening, smelling. Living.

What genres do you like to read?

Short Stories<3 And romance, teen fiction, werewolves, humor.

What genres do you like to write?

I'm writing a sort of romance right now. But I will try out a short story once I finish writing this one.

What stories do you hate?

Mystery. Stories with bad grammar. Stories with bad plots. And stories that are too random and don't make sense.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Brainstorm. Get it all out and organize. Then hope for the best and give your best. :)

______________________

About the Story:

What is it called?

Red Lips.

Genres?

Romance/ Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Io Bash and Annabel Rochet.

What are they like?

Io is a bad girl. She's mad at the world and likes feeling that way. She loves her best friend and will discover that love is a better feeling than hate. But sometimes its difficult to let go... Ann is a good girl. She's too naïve when it comes to certain things but she will learn and become stronger.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Red Lips is a band (that's the first thing you have to know.) In the story you will meet the characters and see how life turns out for them. Every girl has her own problem but the most important one is Io. It's going to be sad, violent, and difficult for each of them.

Extra information about the story:

There are going to be some charming boys there. <3 I love them. And some bad boys too. Dark past, horrible futures and family lies.

Hope you find it interesting and give it a chance! :D