Chapter 34: BeautifulDarkSecrets (Romance, Teen Fiction, Adventure)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

BeautifulDarkSecrets

Where are you from:?

 Canada

Where do you get inspiration from?

Books, movies, and my crazy imagination. :)

What are your interests?

I love reading, writing, and sometimes drawing.

What genres do you like to read?

Romance, Teen Fiction, Mystery, Paranormal(sometimes), and Adventure(sometimes)

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, Teen Fiction, Adventure, and sometimes paranormal

What stories do you hate? 

Fan fics are definitely not my cup of tea. Especially 1D fan fics.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Hmmm... Start with something easy, and keep practicing(doing prompts once in awhile), and when you think you're ready, start with something more complex and detailed. Even when someone says you're not good at writing, keep trying, and you'll get there. :)

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Ice cream and Anonymous Love

Genres?

Mystery, Romance, and Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Skye Brooke

What are they like?

Rude and self-centered, and gets a little bi-polar sometimes.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Meet Skye Brooke. She's popular, pretty, has the perfect boyfriend, and pretty much has a flawless life. Great right? No. When she gets texts from an anonymous person, at first she gets scared, but just ignores it because it's probably just a joke. But when she gets more and more texts, she realizes that maybe something's going on. The texts are love letters saying how beautiful and pretty she is. And out of nowhere, when Skye and this anonymous person keeps on texting, her life turns around. She starts falling for this unkown person, and ignores her boyfriend, who loves her dearly. She questions herself as secrets, lies, and heart-breaking truths are surfacing, is it all worth it? Just for some anonymous lover?