Chapter 69: BloodyVoice (Romance, horror and... light/dark humor)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

BloodyVoice

Where are you from:? 

Israel, born in Ukraine (hell yeah!)

Where do you get inspiration from?

some from comic books, some from horror books and some from just chatting with people or thinking random stuff.

What are your interests?

hmmm paranormal/fantasy stuff, art, comic, DC, video games, anime, manga, cartoons, nonograms... and SKITTLES!

What genres do you like to read?

horror, paranormal, spiritual, and anything worth reading.

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, horror and... light/dark humor!

What stories do you hate? 

1D, twilight, cliched and not well written stuff/unoriginal.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

watch worse movies ever and do the same opposite!!! and try to be original, and sometimes, one sentence can be everything.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

A Mermaid's Diary

Genres?

Teen Fiction/Fantasy/Paranormal and a bit Romance/Humor/Random

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Rosewater (she has no surname)

What are they like?

she can be quite but a little adventures type, she can hate easily but once she loves something, it's forever

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

WaterRose is just another mermaid hiding within humans is just about to show the truth. All of it. She shows parts of a mermaid\'s life and deletes all the lies human told each other for thousands of years. But will she do it right?

Extra information about the story:

I think it one of the most innocent story I wrote until now on wattpad. It so innocent and naive, that I think that even kids can read it without any parents calling to my office and asking why their kids are reading 'unappropriated' things.