Chapter 83: afallenrose (Romance)

About the Author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

afallenrose

Where are you from:? 

United States

Where do you get inspiration from?

I’ve been on wattpad for around three years. I was always a silent reader until I finally decided that I loved writing. Writing becomes an escape from whatever else is going on. My inspiration comes from fantasy, in the sense that reality is pretty ugly. It never ends up like a fairytale, but to create stories that don’t follow reality is a true inspiration.

What are your interests?

First would be personal interests. I don’t have too many interests. I love playing the piano and the guitar. I am really into special effects in makeup. I love creating different looks whether it’s scary or funny. I love experimenting. I love being able to write. For writing interests, I love the idea of werewolves. Not the whole cliché hot muscular guys, but the idea of mates really is beautiful.

What genres do you like to read?

Definitely more than anything, action is my favourite. I love romance and teen fiction as well.

What genres do you like to write?

Anything really is fine, but I would have to say romance.

What stories do you hate?

I must sound so bitchy for saying this, but I am not so fond of any fanfictions.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

It’s hard, but it’s always going to be hard. It takes a lot to get readers. Some books just don’t appeal to some people. But, no matter what, just keep going. It’s not always about popularity and going through the watty awards. It’s about meeting new people and going through with your full potential.

Good Luck

______________________

About the Stories

What is it called?

Never Will I Ever Choose Any of My Three Mates

Genres?

Romance, Teen Fiction, Tragedy

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Anna

What is he/she like?

Anna is sarcastic and cold. She puts up a cold front when in reality she’s just really lonely. She is a werewolf and loses faith in love because of Aiden.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Anna, Aiden, Damon, Alec and Caleb all of a story to tell. When their paths cross, chaos is bound to happen.

Extra Information about the story

Also check out my other story. It takes place around a rich asshole, like every other story, and a sarcastic sassy waitress. Really sassy.

Here’s a short part of it

"Look, if you're not going to get anything just leave." She spoke, bluntly.

She definitely is smart mouthed.

"I don't like feeling disrespected." I reply.

"Neither do I. But more than that I don’t like wasting my time with trash," She retorts.

“Do you know who I am?”

“No, but I don’t find a need to. You walk in here with your head held up so high. You walk around thinking everyone else is above you. Having confidence is one think, but having the audacity to think that way is another. There’s no other way to describe you. You are trash.”

"I don’t think you've ever seen trash as good looking as this, have you?

"I didn’t know trash could be described with any other adjectives than revolting and repulsive."

She really knows how to talk.

I clear my throat.

"Let's be honest babe, I have something trash doesn’t have, lots of money and a dick."

All of a sudden she smirks and I see a beautiful glint in her eye. She leans closer and closer to me. I could just smell her enticing minty breath. She dragged her hands down my chest and I immediately lose all self control.

"Honey," she replies stroking my chin stubble. I lean into her touch and close my eyes. She pulls my chin so my eyes level with hers and says,"When your dick is smaller than the size of a pinky finger on a five year old, you no longer call it a dick. It's just a floating piece of dust near your buttcrack."

I leaned back stunned and disappointed.