Chapter 81: SashaWindRider (Short stories/novel/scifi/action/spiritual/poems)

About the author:

I enjoy writing. Duh! I enjoy sports like Swimming, Taekwondo, Weights, Cycling, Running.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

SashaWindRider 

Where are you from:? 

New Zealand (Good old Aotearoa).

Where do you get inspiration from?

Sometimes it just comes to me, other times it events and things that have happened to me, or I see or read something that triggers an idea.

What are your interests?

See info about me. I do enjoy reading, sketching, and a variety of other things. I have diverse interests.

What genres do you like to read?

Anything really. I don't discriminate. Expect for fan-fics, I have only ever read two good memorable ones.

What genres do you like to write?

Short stories, novel, scifi, action, spiritual, poems.

What stories do you hate?

Fan fics, romance.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Just write from your heart. Some have the gift some don't. If you feel strongly enough, perhaps you may write well. Don't write about something you are absolutely crazy over - chances are someone will hate what you love in equal measure. Find a good editor. Always get second opinions. Never get romantic notions about publishing, its hard and your first book as a rule is generally not popular.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Eye of the Eagle

Genres?

Science Fiction, Short Story

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Jim

What are they like?

He is a computer simulation programmer and a bit greedy.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Jim doesn't realise exactly how much his software is wanted. He tries to sell it with disastrous consequences.

_________________

What is it called?

Unholy Marriage (Book 1 of the Archangel Chronicles)

Genres?

Science Fiction, Spiritual

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Sasha

What are they like?

She is unsure of herself, after all she has been thrust unexpectedly into the spotlight.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

A marriage between two opposing forces - the High King of Demons and the last Archangel no less. What caused such an unholy alliance and what happened afterwards.