Chapter 8: TKEllsworth (Fantasy and teen fiction/romance)

About the author:

Author's Name:

TKEllsworth

Where are you from:

Singapore

Where do you get inspiration from?

Anything natural (mountains, oceans, rain, etc)

What are your interests?

Singing, writing, reading, martial arts, scuba diving, rafting, wakeboarding... I could go on. Let's just say anything adventurous :)

What genres do you like to read?

Fantasy, teen fiction, romance, sci-fi, dystopia

What genres do you like to write?

Fantasy and teen fiction/romance

What stories do you hate? 

I'm not a huge fan of fan fic, but there isn't really anything I hate

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Just write. When you're staring at a blank page, look around you and describe what you see. A story will come to you eventually. Or, write from experience and exaggerate :)

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

The Interchange

Genres?

Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Ava Hart

What are they like?

Like many people, I believe, would like to do, she wants to inspire people.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

From laughter to tears, from smiles to frowns, from warmth to loneliness, Ava Hart is the blonde all-American girl who doesn’t have it figured out. She has a past she ignores, a family she believes wants nothing to do with her and friends she doesn’t consider real. Her past includes a fifth grade bully named Shelly, a girl Ava thinks ruined her life. Her family includes a seemingly perfect sister named Harriet who, underneath, isn’t so perfect. Her friends include an ex boyfriend who broke her heart and a drama queen named Stephanie. With the pressure of everything, Ava decides that her life isn’t worth living, and so she runs away. And she meets Daniel.

Extra information about the story:

Well, not to be immodest... I think it's a good read, and worth it :p