Chapter 35: CyberLoud (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Mystery)

About the author:

I have a weird obssesion with zombie apocolypse movies though I can't stand that much gore. My favourite thing to do is eat and write and I live in Australia!

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

CyberLoud

Where are you from:? 

Australia

Where do you get inspiration from?

Sometimes I just lie awake at night staring at my roof, slowly building up different ideas. Not really any inspiration from everyday life.

What are your interests?

Eating, sleeping, writing, watching dozens upon dozens of TV shows and playing basketball.

What genres do you like to read?

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Mystery

What genres do you like to write?

All of the above ^

What stories do you hate? 

cliched, the one thing I cannot stand.Also 1D fanfiction because it's all the same and I'm just not a fan.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Don't push for ideas, otherwise they'll be bad. Just let it come to you.

______________________

About the Story:

Dawn Fay is driven off to hospital after one tragic day at the beach leaving behind a very confused and sorrowful best friend. Spencer doesn't really know what to do after her best friend's death and would rather- instead of trying to move on- find out exactly what happened to Dawn.

What is it called?

In the Water

Genres?

Mystery/ Adventure

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Spencer Richards

What are they like?

She's an overthinker and a bit of a loner after Dawn's death. Though she wasn't really good at making conversation with people anyway. She doesn't really know how to behave like a normal teenager considering she's never been given the chance to act like one. She's constantly drifting between fantasy and reality, sometimes not actually knowing what's real and what isn't.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Dawn Fay was the girl everyone loved. Beautiful, funny and smart— so when she is announced dead after some kind of ‘tragic’ swimming accident that no one saw except for an eight year old with the attention span of a fish, it’s no shock that everyone is upset. People were quick to believe the stories and reports in the news. Dawn supposedly caught her foot on a rock deep out at sea and the waves were too strong for her. But what people don’t know is the kind of danger that lurks in the waters, and I don’t mean sharks.

Extra information about the story:

Beware for major plot twists!