Chapter 30: PancakeTomlinson (Teen Fiction, Romance, Fantasy)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

My wattpad username is PancakeTomlinson but I put my real name Elizabeth Nicole Schwartz on all my stories and such..

Where are you from:?

United States I'll say Minnesota as well haha

Where do you get inspiration from?

Real life stuff that's happened to me usually, or stuff that I see on the news, or sometimes even just my dreams.

What are your interests?

reading, and writing (obviously lol), and singing :)

What genres do you like to read?

Teen Fiction, Romance, Fantasy, basically anything that's not Historical Fiction or Science Fiction.

What genres do you like to write?

Same thing as I like to read :)

What stories do you hate? 

Historical Fiction and Science Fiction, I just can't get into them. They are usually pretty boring to me.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Read good authors, and write a lot! And only write about things that you know about. 

_______________________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Which Guy?

Genres?

Teen Fiction/Romance

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Tara (I haven't come up with a last name yet, lol)

What are they like?

She's a high school freshman, and she's not exactly popular but she's like normal with all her friends and such.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Tara is having trouble deciding which guy she wants to be her own. Either Michael the jock, who is a senior at her high school and she's liked for a few months or Xavier the singer, who is a freshman just like her and she's liked for almost two years. After a few events happen she finally can decide which guy she wants to call her own. That is if they aren't taken first.

Extra information about the story:

There's a sequel called Fight For Your Love that takes place a few years after Which Guy? a third one could be in the works eventually. We'll see ;)