Chapter 29: Iamfromwinterfell (Sci-fi/Mystery/Fantasy/Humor/Horror/Paranormal)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

Iamfromwinterfell

Where are you from:? 

Should I tell the truth? Okay, I will... Winterfell!

Where do you get inspiration from?

Music, TV series, Books and, this will sound cheesy I think, my reader who I love alot. o_o

What are your interests?

What are my int-? Well, let me tell you: singing, acting, writing, reading, directing, more writing, cooking, eating, thinking, sleeping, swimming (...not professionally) Oh, and using 'And' alot!

What genres do you like to read?

Sci-fi, Mystery, Fantasy, Humor, Horror, Paranormal and maybe a little more, depends on the story too.

What genres do you like to write?

Sci-fi, Mystery, Fantasy, Humor, Horror, Paranormal.

What stories do you hate? 

Generally Cliche ones, specially if Romance. It's boring and it makes me feel alone.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Um... Quoting Nike "JUST DO IT." So yeah, just do that.. I am sure somewhere out here in Wattpad some one will find and love and read your story.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

The Game Genres? Sci-fi and Mystery, maybe a little humor but not much.

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

There is more then one: Nate Greeb, Derek Reynolds, Mae Greeb and Rose Greeb. These are the main characters you follow in the story as the third person. More Characters are to come but right now (8th of August 2012) it's just them.

What are they like?

Nate Greeb is the owner of a gaming company, he is nice, handsome and pretty much everyone likes him. Derek Reynolds is one of his newest employee's he is great at Graphics and friend-zoned by a girl named Jane Brooke. Mae Greeb, half-sister of Nate and Rose. She is very awesome (I just love her so much. .-.) Rose Greeb, the sister of Nate and half sister of Mae. She is 'The Enemy'

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

What is 'The Game?' It all starts two months after the death of the founder of the Blue Edge Company. Two man visit his son, Nate Greeb, and give him the plans his father had for a new game. "A game that can change the world, make it better." But how can it change the world? There are lots of questions that needs to be answered.

Extra information about the story:

Um... Well, as I explain in the story I actually had the idea for this story three years ago. This was improved and I got awesome feedback and I hope you, whoever you are, will enjoy it. :) As I got the feedback I continued to write and right now I wrote six chapters! :D Oh, and the book will be twenty-two chapters. Before moving to the second. ;)