Chapter 42: angelyntjf (Romance, Thriller, Adventure, Spiritual)

About the author:

I'm Angelyn, though I prefer to be called Angie. LOL. Oh, and I am a Christian and I'm proud! God is awesome! :)

Author's Name (Wattpad):

angelyntjf

Where are you from:

Malaysia

Where do you get inspiration from:

Nothing really. I just randomly think of the ideas. But most of the time I guess it's from books that I read or from what I'd like to experience, with a huge twist!

What are your interests:

I love going to church and youth. I love being stupid with my friends, and to be around ppl who I can act as myself. I also love life! You only have one life (YOLO! XP) so you should enjoy it!

What genres do you like to read:

Romance, Thriller, Adventure, Spiritual

What genres do you like to write:

Same as above.

What stories do you hate?

Most fan fics, and gay/lesbian relationship books

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start:

Just write! Anything that comes to your mind. If you keep on doing it, you'll get something you'd really love in no time!

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called:

Under the Gray Willow Tree

Genres:

Thriller/Romance/Watty Awards 2012

Who is the main protagonist (character):

Willow Rayne! And Gray Lopez!

What are they like:

Err... I can't really say much, but I guess Willow is very ignorant and Gray is very secretive. (*cough* *cough* Spoiler *cough* *cough*)

Summary:

Meet Willow Rayne, the girl who lost her family on that one fateful day.

Meet Gray Lopez, the guy with a few dark secrets of his own.

Willow has experienced more than she should have. All her life, she thought that she had just been cursed with bad luck. And when their two worlds collide, she meets someone who helps her to rebuild her life bit by bit: Gray. She thinks that everything is just as it’s supposed to be, and that Gray is making her life better. But slowly, she begins to realise that everything is not what it seems.