Chapter 66: lovelycruz (Romance, Teen Fiction, Paranormal, Humor)

About the author:

My real name is Maraliz. I'm Rican. When I started writing I was about 13. Now I'm 15.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

lovelycruz

Where are you from:?

USA

Where do you get inspiration from?

Music, my paintings, personal stuuf that happens to me

What are your interests?

well I love writing and reading. I love making book covers. I find it very fun and it's always cool to learn how to do something new on a cover. I love to paint. I find that painting is the only other way I can let everything I've been holding in out.

What genres do you like to read?

Romance, Teen Fiction, Paranormal, Humor

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, Teen Fiction, Paranormal, Humor

What stories do you hate? 

1D fan fic,

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Don't think, just write. Writing about your past or something along the lines is a good start. I remember my first short story ever (isn't on wattpad) was about my dad and how he left our family.

______________________

About the Stories:

1)

A girl with a power that can kill people.

What is it called?

Breathless Kiss

Genres?

Romance Paranormal

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Gabriella, Jose

What are they like?

Gabriella is the shy girl who keeps to herself for many reasons. Jose is the star of the school. He's very wanted by all the girls.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Gabriella isn't like any normal girl. She stays away from people for a reason. If they found out what she was able to do, the power she had, they would use her. The problem is, she wishes she was a normal teen age girl, but she isn't. Gabriella and her crush, Jose, get pretty close as the time passes. But what happens when he falls in love with her. He can't be with her, she's a monster. Or can he? Does he have the power that other people don't? Or will he die by a breathless kiss?

2)

What is it called?

Within The Heart

Genres?

Romance Teen Fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Jessica Lopez

What are they like?

Jessica Lopez is like the normal teenage girl. Only has one real friend and loves art.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

When Jessica Lopez loses everything she's worked so hard for, she blocks herself out from the world. A 17-year-old on her own living in the streets with nowhere to go is scared to death on what might happen to her. A family takes her in.And what she fears the most happens when her step dad rapes her, she runs away and later comes to realize she's with child. Her world flips around when a kind 20-year-old guy helps her out and gives her a place to stay. She picks back up on her life and falls in love.'