☆ 1 ☆

"Okay, Rin. If you're scared or worried, get over it or ask me about it now. But if you're actually in danger, call me. Mephisto will be there, so there shouldn't be that much to worry about." Yukio's hand rested on Rin's shoulder, hesitant to pull away.
This was a dangerous mission.
Though, Rin was the only one they had to do it.
"Got it." Rin smirked, hand resting on kurikara.
"Ah, this will not be allowed." Mephisto plucked it from his hands, throwing it to Shura.
"What? Why?" Yukio rolled his eyes at Rin's anger.
"No weapons, and demons may try to steal it. We all know what kurikara is, Rin." Mephisto informed him with a wave of his gloved hand.
.
.
.
After everyone, especially Shiemi, had said their goodbyes and given hugs, Mephisto stepped in.
"Ready to go Rin?" He asked, elated that the younger demon would be joining him in Gehenna for a few months.
Though it meant he would have to leave the school in the hands of Shura..
"Yep."
"Oh wait! I forgot to ask, can I bring Kuro?" Mephisto thought about Rin's question for a bit.
"I don't see why not, just make sure it stays in your room so the hounds don't try and gobble him up." Mephisto chuckled, watching Rin smile and pick up the small cat demon.