☆ 24 ☆

thank you for being so patient, you're all amazing
.
.
"Weren't we supposed to eat food?" Rin muttered sleepily, nuzzling Amaimon's hair. It was weirdly normal, messy even, right now.
"I realised I only have candy... sorry. I could order something if you'd like." Amaimon yawned quite loudly, and Rin bit down on a smile that threatened to paint his face at the funny sight.
"I could go for some candy." Rin wasn't lying, he didn't care what he ate at that moment.
"Nooo, I have to keep you healthy." Amaimon rolled over, and they were suddenly face to face.
Amaimon kissed Rin's forehead quickly, before he was gone.
He reappeared next to the couch, smirking down at Rin.
"How did you do that?!" Rin jumped up, pouting.
Mephisto did that thing too. Disappearing then reappearing somewhere else, it was totally unfair, in Rin's opinion.
Rin wanted to do it.
"You don't know how?" Amaimon tilted his head, frowning.
"Nope, no one taught me." Rin grumbled at him.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay.. so focus okay? I don't want you to appear somewhere random. Focus on that spot over there, nothing else." Amaimon instructed, hands resting on Rin's hips as he stood behind the omega.
"Okay... are the hands on my hips necessary?" Rin raised an eyebrow at Amaimon, who shrugged his shoulders.
"It's more of a preference." Amaimon chuckled, squeezing Rin's hips once to punctuate his reply.
Rin squeaked, hands flying to pry his mates hands off.
"That tickles! I'm trying to focus!" Rin pouted at the alpha, who pouted back.
"Focus then." The green haired demon crossed his arms, obviously sulking.
Rin rolled his eyes with a smile.
.
.
.
"I think you need a bit more practice." Amaimon said after awhile of practicing. Rin had appeared once in the bathroom, once in Amaimon's bedroom, and once outside the front door.
Before finally, where he had focused, the kitchen.
"Hey why was I focusing on the kitchen anyway?"
"...You're the closest to the kitchen so you have to feed Behemoth." Amaimon blinked at him, a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.
"We only have candy, and who's Behemoth?" Rin asked, confused.
"He'll pop up when you put food down. He eats candy... he eats anything." Amaimon chuckled, and began to walk over.
"Oh.. okay." Rin grabbed the candy that was conveniently sitting on the counter top.