☆ 9 ☆

.
.
Mephisto sighed, looking down at the sleeping omega cuddled against his side.
Somehow cuddling has turned into Rin falling asleep and attaching himself to his nearest source of heat.
Though, Mephisto was glad Rin had a full stomach and was resting.
He vaguely wondered as to why Amaimon had been interested in Rin.
The scent of his interest would have been like a slap in the face for any alpha in the area, or omega, but Rin had not developed a sense of smell quite yet, it seemed.
As Rin's interest had also been there, muted, but there. Before he knew it was Amaimon, that is.
Mephisto knew that Amaimon had an omega he was messing around with, so he hoped he wasn't looking to make Rin another..
.
.
.
"-maimon...stay." the words were sluggish, effortless and Mephisto's eyes narrowed at the sleeping omega.
He had woken to Rin moving away from him, probably overheating, but upon hearing the omegas sleep-talk, his suspicion arose.
Though Mephisto hoped it wasn't as he was thinking, he knew that it was possible that Rin had a true mate bond with his brother.
Mephisto felt jealousy bubble up inside him and he sighed.
Mephisto wanted a mate.
.
.
"Ah, Rin you're awake." Mephisto looked up from the book he had been reading. A cute, sleepy Rin leaned on the doorway, nodding at him in reply.
"What time is it?" Rin walked slowly, seemingly dazed.
"About 6pm." The older demon replied, watching the way Rin curled in on himself.
"I'll go get you some painkillers."
"Thank you."