☆ 35 ☆

"Hating Assiah but loving Rin too much to leave, a constant issue." -Amaimon

They stood for quite some time, Beelzebub eventually tiring of the stand off and leaving.
Though, Amaimon stayed even after the departure of the other alpha, holding his omega to his side as he glared into the distance.
The weather took a sudden turnoff the worst, forcing the two out of whatever trance they had fallen into.
Rin shivered, and Amaimon's stiff fingers twitched at his side.
neither had any idea how long they'd been there for, but it was now dark
"Sh-shall we go inside to warm up?" Rin stuttered, noticeably shivering.
Amaimon blinked, before nodding. He detached the omega from his side for a second to take off his jacket, draping it over Rin's shoulders before pulling him back into his side.
.
.
.
Rin snickered, following his mate back into their room. The alpha was quite obviously frozen to the core, a deep scowl set into his features.
"I fucking hate Assiah." Amaimon kicked off his boots, and Rin couldn't help it, his laughter finally escaped.
"It's not funny, I can't feel my toes." Amaimon turned to frown at him.
Rin's laughter came to a halt, and he frowned in return, trying to think of ways he could return the feeling back to his mates poor tootsies.
Until finally, he smirked.
He moved forward swiftly, arms looping around Amaimon's waist lightly.
"Well hello there-"
"Let's take a bath to warm up." He purred, rubbing his nose over his mates scent gland with keen interest.
Honestly, he was tempted to sink his teeth in, but they weren't ready for that yet, sadly.
Rin thought of things like this somewhat often, the thoughts having intensified as the mark healed to scar him as Amaimon's mate.
He leaned away from his mates neck, awaiting a reaction.
Amaimon turned around with such speed Rin was surprised his arms didn't come off.
"Okay, I'll wash your hair? And your tail? And-and-"
"Yes, you can wash my hair, and my tail." Rin smiled fondly at the alpha, thoughts forgotten.
It was nice to see the alpha get so easily excited, it was kind of cute.