☆ 18 ☆

this is focused on Amaimon . .
.
.
'How dare Mephisto claim that Rin belonged to him!' Amaimon thought angrily, pounding on the wooden door.
"What the fuck do you want?" The door opened violently, and Mephistos eyes narrowed at his brother.
Amaimon didn't care that Mephisto was rutting.
"Why have you been around Rin?" Mephiso growled, and Amaimon watched his hand tense around the door knob.
"Because Rin is my fucking true mate! You better watch it old man!" Amaimon snarled in response, aware of how people were beginning to give them a wide-birth.
Their scents mixed aggressively, and the threat of a fight hung in the air.
"you don't deserve Rin! You're immature and you won't take care of him!" Mephisto stepped out of his home, poking Amaimons chest with an accusing finger.
Amaimons hand jerked from his pocket, wrapping around Mephistos neck.
"How fucking dare you." Red began to bleed into Amaimons slitted pupils, aggression rolling off of the alpha. Mephisto was thrown backwards into his home, and Amaimon followed with heavy footsteps.
"Rin broke down because of you, you bastard! You're lying to him, and ignoring his feelings completely! And you say I'm the one who won't take care of him?" Amaimon growled down at Mephisto, who seemed like he was about to pounce on the other.
"Rin is mine, and I will do with him as I please!" Mephisto pounced onto Amaimon; who snarled in response to Mephistos words.
He landed a punch on the purple haired males face, and a hand wrapped around his throat tightly.