☆ 3 ☆

a/n,, should I try and make the chapters a bit longer? I feel like they're kind of short..

"Of course! Take a seat while I call nurse Epta." The woman smiled, eyes lingering on Rin before returning to Mephisto. "I must say Mephisto, that is quite a lovely fledgling you've found."
Mephisto's eyes narrowed at the woman instantly, his arm moving to slink around Rin's waist.
Rin grunted, urging to snap at the woman for looking at him like that, but Mephisto was already pulling Rin to some comfortable looking seats.
Once seated, Rin curled into himself.
It was cold, and he hated hospitals.
.
.
.
"Rin, wake up." Rin opened his eyes to see Mephisto in front of him, feeling the mans hand resting on his shoulder.
Had he fallen asleep?
Rin rose to his feet without a reply, following the taller male, who followed a silver haired boy, who had a silver tail swooshing behind him in a mesmerising display as he walked.
Why were his hips so.. wide?
"Come on in." The nurse, Rin assumed, waved his hand.
"So, Mephisto, you obviously know you're an alpha, I assume we're testing the fledgling?" His green eyes seemed to pierce through Mephisto, and he flinched.
What's an alpha?
Mephisto nodded, hands moving to rest behind his back in an awkward way.
"We need a dynamic explanation as well." The piercing green eyes bore into Mephisto with a calculating stare, before he turned to mess with a desk drawer.
Finally, he turned to Rin with a smile.
"Go pee on this." He instructed, handing Rin a device that resembled a pregnancy test.
The packaging was anything but welcoming, and Rin began to read the instructions as he walked away, and toward the bathroom.
B for beta, O for omega, A for alpha. It didn't seem too complicated, except for the fact that Rin had no idea what any of that meant.
.
.
.
"So, how's it been Mephisto? He your new mate?" Mephisto's eyes lingered on the closed door before returning to the other demon.
"No, he's just a fledgling I took in, we don't even know his dynamic." He plopped down into a seat, moving his hands to his lap,
"Why do you need a dynamic explanation? Shouldn't all of this have been done when the poor guy turned 13?" A silver eyebrow raised.
"He's been in Assiah his entire life, raised by a priest, paladin of all things." Mephisto rolled his eyes, the omegas eyes widening to saucers.
"So he's.."
"Yes, he's the last son of satan." Mephisto grumbled, wanting to leave.
"He's so much cuter than you and Amaimon.."