Who pt. 1

"Yongbok"

"What did you just call me?" Felix asked with a brow arched.

"Lee Yongbok" You repeated, staring at him with dull eyes.

"It's Lee Felix"

"Well it's Lee Yongbok for me so suck it up"

Felix rolled his eyes at your words. Of course the two of you had to be partnered up for the group work.

It was a typical Monday morning when Felix saw you walk in the room a little gloomier than usual.

When you got to your table, you saw a small note attached to a little chocolate bar, making you smile.

'That second year, Yang Jeongin left another treat again' Felix thought to himself when he saw a small smile form on your face before you put the note in your journal and the ate the chocolate bar.

Just then, Seo Changbin passed by your table, flicking the back of your head as he did.

"Fuck off Seo"

"Make me"

"Are you asking for a fight"

"You seem to be suggeting th-"

"-And the teacher might come in so let's just sit Changbin!" Han Jisung, Changbin's best friend mutters, grabbing him by the hand and dragging him away.

As he does, Jisung glances back at you and mutters an apology along with a bashful smile.

'Han Jisung should just give up on her. She'll never reciprocate his feelings' Felix thought once again.

Felix sighed at how loud the classroom was. Luckily after a few minutes, Kim Seungmin, the class president walked in.

As he stood in the front, the noise started to die down.

"Listen up everyone. Mr. Wang is absent but he left us work. It's by pairs"

At the mention of 'by pairs' whispers immediately filled the air with friends choosing partners left and right.

Once again, Felix sighed.

"Babe, be partners with me"
Felix turned his attention to Hwang Hyunjin who was seated in front of you. He was leaning back in his chair as he spoke to you, the usual flirty manner present.

"Not today Hwang" You replied with a chuckle before getting up.

"Hey Seungminnie. I'm gonna go to the washroom"

"O-okay!" Seungmin mutters too quickly. You only chuckle at his flustered self.

'And another love sick idiot'

After a few minutes you walk back in the classroom and head over to Seungmin to discuss something with him.

Felix decided to just sleep throughout the period. He'll find a partner everntually and the work is still due tomorrow so why not.

His peacful nap was interrupted though when he feels someone poke his head.

"Yongbok"