Question pt. 5

As Changbin passed by your table, he flicked the back of your head before heading to his seat.

"Fuck off Seo"

"Make me" He said with a little smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you asking for a fight" You ask, brow arched, a smile slowly forming in your lips.

"You seem to be suggesting th-"

"-And the teacher might come in so let's just sit Changbin!" Han Jisung, Changbin's best friend mutters, grabbing him by the hand and dragging him away.

*

"Can you just NOT pick on her for a day Changbin?! God!" Jisung ranted. For some reason it irked Changbin a little but he decided to hide his irritation with a chuckle.

It was currently lunch time and the two friends were talking about how Changbin had a  habit of picking on you.

"You are so in love with her" Changbin teases.

"I know! Shut up! Even I'm cringing"

"Just confess"

Changbin jumps back a bit when Jisung slams his hands on the table, shooting Changbin this irritated look.

Maybe today was just an off day for Changbin but Jisung's actions just pissed him off.

"How long are you gonna let other guys flirt with her? How long are you gonna play sidekick or shoulder to cry on?"

The mood had shifted to something serious and for a moment, Changbin was shocked by the fact that he has raised his voice.

At this point, a part of him knew that he wasn't mad at Jisung.
Maybe the words he said somewhat reflected his own actions.

"How long are you gonna pick on her?! God, you just love changing the subject don't you" Jisung says, shaking his head at Changbin's words.

Changbin sighs.
And with along with that sigh was all of the tension he had felt earlier.

Stop over reacting Changbin, you don't like her

"Says you... but anyway, she's fun to mess with okay. She doesn't easily get mad and fights back so let me be" Changbin says matter-of-factly.

Yeah.
You were just fun to be with.

Maybe in a different universe you and Changbin would've worked out and ended up together.

But in this one, you were both just better off as friends.