Voices pt. 4

"J-jisung?"

Jisung's eyes grew wide and he immediately sat up. The guys -Changbin and Hyunjin- sat up on the bed as well, startled by Jisung's actions.

It was a lazy Saturday for the three boys and they were all chilling at Changbin's place, laying in bed and using their phones until he suddenly got a call from you.

Your shaky voice had caught him off guard.

Jisung was somewhat used to it.
He was used to hearing your shaky, hiccupy voice whenever you cried. He was used to seeing your puffy, tear stained eyes.

Despite the fact that he had only seen it twice, he was used to it.

Because he was always there for you during those times.

The first being when you and Minho broke up.
And the second being when your pet turtle passed away.

But he hated it.
He hated hearing the worn-out sound of your voice and exhausted look on your face.

He just wanted you to be happy.

"y/n, what's wrong?"

At the mention of your name, the two other boys in the room rushed beside Jisung as they tried to tune in to the conversation as well, with Jisung constantly pushing them away.

"Yongbok... Yongbok left"

"What?"

"He moved back to Australia"

"Where are you?... yeah?... I'll be there in five"

Jisung quickly ends the call and gets off of the bed to fix his things.

"Are you going to her?" Hyunjin asks.

"Yeah. And he's probably gonna play shoulder to cry on again"

"Shut up Changbin"

"Jisung. I'm not saying that she's using you 'cause we all know she treasures your friendship but you can't always get out of your way just to make time for her. She's not gonna like you ba-"

"-It doesn't matter if she likes me back!" Jisung suddenly bursts.

"Look. I said it to you before, I'll say it again. Her happiness is my happiness. I hate seeing her sad and I don't care if this is one sided! She's my friend and she needs me"

And with that ending statement, Jisung grabbed his jacket and left.