Question pt. 7

"GIVE IT BACK HWANG HYUNJIN!" You screamed, chasing Hyunjin around the room as you tried to get your wallet back.

Hyunjin couldn't help but notice how cute you looked as you chased him.

What he didn't expect though was you tackling him to the bed the moment he turned to look back at you.

"YAH! Don't mess up the bed!" Changbin whined although those were the least of Hyunjin's problems at the moment.

The only thing on his mind at the moment was the fact that you were practically straddling him, pinning bot of his arms above his head.

As he stared and admired your features, his grip on your wallet got loose and you took this as an opportunity to grab it back and roll off of him.

It was a typical friday night, already a few months into the project. You had already finished gathering the data and all you had to do was organize it all.

As you and Hyunjin both laid side by side, he turned to face you before an idea suddenly popped in his head.

Seconds later and your previous positions were reversed and you stared at you Hyunjin with wide eyes.

Hyunjin slowly leaned closer, his lips ghosting over yours before he whispered

"Feel your heart beating fast yet princess?"

And just when Hyunjin expected you to act shy, maybe close your eyes or lean in to kiss him, you suddenly head butted him before pushing him off of you.

"OUCH! FUCK" He cursed as he fell off the bed.

"What the fuck happened" you both heard Changbin say.

"Hwang Hyunjin happened!" You muttered, sitting up from Changbin's bed with messy hair and scrunching your nose.

Hyunjin stared at the ceiling, eyes wide as he just processed the whole situation. He was now just laying down on the floor, in awe at the fact that you had just rejected him.

A smile unknownly formed on his lips as he thought about what's to come in the future.

This was gonna be a fun project.