Who pt. 3

It was passed twelve when Felix decided to head out to buy himself some ramyeon.

As he reached the nearest convenience store, what he saw made his eyes go wide.

There was a seemingly drunk man, holding a bottle in one hand while trying to pull a girl in the other.

"FUCK OFF!"

Felix knew that voice anywhere.

Thank God he brought an umbrella that night because he used it to hit the man so that he'd let go of your arm.

Then Felix grabbed you by the arm and you both ran off.

"Lee Yongbok" You said through heavy breaths as you both ran off, still not able to process the situation.

When you're both far away, you two pause for a moment to catch your breaths.

"Wha- what the fuck were you doing there alone, late at night?!"

"I was... waiting for someone"

"Don't do shit like that again"

"Why do you care?!"

"Cause!"

You arched a brow at Felix, waiting fot what he had to say.

"Cause what?"

Felix blinked once. Twice.
Why was he so mad?

"I don't know. You catch my attention. There"

When you chuckle at his words, Felix pouts, whining and asking why you were laughing at him.

"If you wanna be friends then just say so"

"Hey! Who said I wanted to-" Felix stops mid-sentence when he sees your hand outstretched to him.

Hesistantly, he grabs it and shakes it.
It feels warm.

"l/n y/n"

"Lee-"

"-Yongbok!" You say cheerfully.

"No. It's Lee Felix"