Insomia pt. 3

(A year ago)

l/n y/n
• Second year high school •

Bang Chan
• Third year high school •

"Uh... excuse me?"

You slowly tapped the shoulder of the curly haired guy whose head was faced down on the desk.

It was currently one in the morning. The school had this overnight activity and you had found yourself roaming around the campus because you couldn't sleep.

Which is how you ended up in one of the classrooms, in front of this random guy.

"Um... are you oka-"

"-I'M SORRY I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN! I- Oh you're not the campus guard"

"No. I'm l/n y/n. And you are?"

"Chan. Bang Chan"

"Oh. Um, it's nice to meet you I guess?"

Awkward silence fills the air after the exchange of words.

"So um, what are you doing at school at...-wait- iT'S 2 IN THE MORNING?"

Earlier, you  were a bit shocked by how he cuts himself off, but now, you found it a little cute.

"2nd years have an overnight activity here... you?"

"You're in 2nd year?" He asks, brows furrowed.

"You're not?" You reply, mirroring hia actions.

"I'm graduating"

"Oh"

Silence fills the air once again and at this point you were thinking that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to roam around at night because the encounter with this cute not-second year guy was pretty odd.

But also kind of amusing.

"Um also! I'm here cause I prefer doing my research in the classroom. I procrastinate at home"

At the mention of the word procrastinate, it was as if a switch flipped and you just hands down ended up ranting.

"Dude same! I procrastinate like 25/8 and-"

"-What are you two still doing here?!" One of the two classroom doors slam open and all you can see is a light being flashed at you both.

"Run"

"What?"

"Let's run!" Chan grabs you by the hand and drags you towards the other door. As you two run out of the classroom, you could hear the guard's screams from behind.

And as you stared at Chan from behind as you both ran off, you were yet to realize that it was the beginning of a new found friendship.