Voices pt. 1

A/N: Before anything else, I am apologizing in advanced for the fact that I am Han Jisung biased and that I got a bit carried away with his part in the story.

Although believe me when I say that I do love everyone in Stray Kids which is why I created this somewhat angsty mini series :((

*

"Can you just NOT pick on her for a day Changbin?! God!" Jisung muttered, burying his face in his hands before running them through his hair in frustration.

The said guy only chuckled at his best friend's actions. It was currently lunch time and the two friends were talking about how Changbin had flicked your forehead right when he and Jisung had entered the classroom.

"You are so in love with her"

"I know! Shut up! Even I'm cringing"

"Just confess"

Silence fills the air before Jisung slams his fists on the table as he gives Changbin an 'Are you fucking joking right now?!' look.

And along with Jisung's actions, the mood suddenly shifts from playful to serious, with Changbin suddenly seeming a bit irritated.

"How long are you gonna let other guys flirt with her?! How long are you gonna play sidekick or shoulder to cry on?!"

Jisung froze at Changbin's words.
The guy had a point.

But Jisung knew that now wasn't the right time to confess. Maybe there really wasn't a right time.

But either way, Jisung's mindset was that he was happy by just being there for you.

"How long are you gonna pick on her?! God, you just love changing the subject don't you" Jisung suddenly says, shaking his head at Changbin's words and shifting the mood back into something playful.

Changbin sighs.
"Says you... But anyway, she's fun to mess with okay. She doesn't easily get mad and fights back so let me be" Changbin says matter-of-factly.

And now it was Jisung's turn to sigh.