Question pt. 4

"Why didn't you ring the doorbell and pass through the front door like a normal person?"

"Cause it's one in the morning and I'd disturb your whole famil- what's that?"

As you were speaking Changbin looked for his spare keys and handed it over to you.

"It's house keys"

"You're entrusting me with your house keys?"

"It's better than climbing a high balcony and possibly injuring yourself you idiot. Also-" Changbin threw you pajamas and a big hoodie.

"-it must have been freezing outside. That and your clothes are dirty. If you wanna work on my bed then change"

After recovering from the initial shock of his actions, you flash Changbin a bright smile before heading over to his bathroom and changing into the comfy clothes.

Then you crashed on his bed, got your computer and continued working.

'Why the fuck does she look so cute'

Changbin's eyes went wide at his own thoughts as he watched you work in his oversized hoodie.

"I should just slee-"

Just then, Changbin heard the sound of someone struggling a bit before a small scream and a loud thud was heard.

He immediately got up and headed out the balcony to see you lying down there.

"What are you..." He trailed off as he went out to the balcony.

"The night sky looks really nice from your balcony. See it for yourself"

You patted the small space beside you and Changbin stared at you for a moment before lying down beside you.

"You really are a dumbass aren't you. I told you that you could pass the front door"

"But it's late. And I didn't want to disturb-" You sighed, deciding to tell the truth.  "As much as I hate to admit it, I miss hanging out"

Changbin turned his head to the left to face you and his breath hitched.

"Fuck"

"What?" You turned to face Changbin as well, arching a brow at his statement.

Changbin simply shook his head.
'You look fucking beautiful'

But once again, Changbin brushed off his own thoughts and odd feelings.