Who pt. 5

You and Felix only got closer from there.

Not close to the point where you'd hangout every day and commute home together.

You rarely even hungout.
But every time that you two did it was as if it was the two of you against the world.

You'd both share late night thoughts and rant your hearts out sometimes.

And those were good times.

But all good things had to come to an end.

Midterms just finished and Felix asked you to meet up with him on the rooftop.

He sighed as he sat by the edge of the building, feet between the railings as he stared down at everyone else.

Just then, he heard the door sound.

"You took longer than I expected"

"I... ran into someone" You say bashfully. When Felix doesn't respond, you decide to start the conversation.

"So why'd you call me here?"

"I'm moving"

Silnce fills the air after that. In all honesty, Felix didn't even want to tell anyone that he was leaving. He hated goodbyes and sad endings but he thought that at least you deserved to know.

After all, you had been with him at his worst eversince he transferred to your school.

"What?"

"I said I'm moving"

"Where?"

Felix could hear how your voice wavered but he decided not to look back at you and just opted to continue staring at the view from above.

He didn't want to look back. Because if he did, he's sure that his voice might crack as well.

You start to grow impatient when Felix doesn't respond once again.

"YAH LEE YONGB-"

"-I'm moving back to Australia"

"What? Whe- Yongbok you've got to be kidding" You mutter along with a bitter chuckle at the end.

"I leave tomorrow. I'm all packed"

"And you're only telling me this now?!"

"I wanted to leave here quietly"

It's now your turn to remain silent.

"So do me a favor y/n" At this point, Felix could here your sniffles.

"What?"

"Shut up. Sit beside me. Let's talk like we always do and let me leave Korea peacefully. Can you do that for me?"

You're all choked up at this point but you nod your head at his words before taking a seat beside him and talking to him like you always do.