Who pt. 4

Felix reached for the umbrella in his bag, ready to head home. Although he paused when he heard a sigh escape someone's lips.

It was another random, rainy school day when Felix saw you standing at the school entrance as you stared at the down pour.

Why did the scenario seem familiar?

He observed as you slung your bag to your front and opened it as if you were trying to look for something before another sigh escaped your lips as you removed your hand from your bag, empty of any object.

You slung your bag back to its former position which had both straps on your shoulders before Felix saw you outstretch a hand to the rain.

If he wasn't mistaken, you were probably thinking of making a run for i-

His thoughts were put to a halt when you suddenly srpinted off.

And Felix didn't know what took over him but at that moment he did the only thing that he thought of doing.

He ran after you.

He grabbed you by the hand and you turned to face him with wide eyes.

"Yongbok?"

You semi-screamed since the rain seemed to be getting stronger.

"Here you go again! Deciding to run through the rain! You'll get sick"

When you chuckle at Felix's words, all he could do was shoot you a confused look.

"Yeah! And here you are! Stopping me in the middle of the school gate. In the rain. Where we're both getting soaked"

Felix pauses for a moment as he tried to process what you just said.

When the words finally sunk in, a bright smile couldn't help but paint across his face.

"I guess we're both idiots then"

"Yeah! Idiots who should now walk home!" You replied, a smile on your face aswell.

"Then what are you waiting for?" As Felix spoke, he opened his umbrella and pulled your closer until both of you weren't getting hit by the droplets of rain.

"Let's go y/n"