Question pt. 3

Changbin sighed as he stared at the chandelier in his room.

He tossed and turned around the bed for a bit before stopping and sighing once again.

Changbin grabbed his phone, opened it, stared at the screen for a few seconds, then closed it.

Then he sighed once again.

Changbin was bored.
No, bored was an understatement.

Ever since the group project with you and Hyunjin had finished, he found himself lazing around a lot more.

No more random texts from you, pestering him to send his part, or asking help for editing.

And no more random visits at one in the morning from you.

Changbin chuckled as he remembered the first time you tried to visit.

"You should... really... get better securiTY WAHHHH"

Changbin immediately paused what he was doing, spun his seat around and stared at the glass sliding door to the balcony in his room to see someone crawling up and stumbling down on the balcony.

He quickly got up from his seat and opened the door to see you sprawled across the floor.

"Yeah. Hi Seo Changbin"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked, half worried but half amused about the whole situation.

"I'm here!-" You said as you moved into an Indian sitting position "-to do... the project!" As you finished speaking, you brought out your laptop from your bag, checked for damaged and whispered a little 'Thank God it's fine'.

Changbin stared at you in awe as you opened your laptop and just started working.

"How do you want me to start the next chapter. I have a few drafts here, have a look"

You raised your laptop to Changbin's face and the guy got it before saying

"Do you seriously plan to just sit out here in the cold all night to do the project"

You simply hum in response before saying "so which draft did you like?"

"Come inside"