The Cheeriest Receiver

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

His cheery tone disturbed her all the more, and his grin didn't help either. Already, his words sent chills through her body, and his hand remained on her head. Clearly, it was another threat, but she wasn't going to deliver to him what he desired. "You're still not going to tell me?" She kept her mouth shut.

The creature's hand traveled down her face, and she shut her eyes. His fingers rested on her lips, and her lips parted so that she could bite him. Her lips were clamped shut, however. "No biting right now, (f/n). There's always time for that later." He giggled, and her eyes glared at him when they reopened.

"Have I told you how I had started Haley's session earlier today?" Now, she really couldn't answer, and she didn't shake or nod her head either. She didn't wish to know, though. His grin grew all the wider, and his breath smelled strongly of iron. (F/n) would've gagged if her nose hadn't been numbed by the smell already. ""I don't believe that I had."

He removed his fingers before he tapped them against her lips. "Well, I had sliced her tongue." (F/n) figured that he had done something to her mouth, and she nearly shivered at the thought of that happening to her. "It hadn't been too deep of a cut, but it had been no minor one either. I'm sure that you had heard her scream." Her heart beat a little faster.

A pleased look crossed his countenance. "It had been so satisfying to listen to. Her suffering truly had made me feel so much better, and her following silence had been utterly calming." His thumb pressed into her lower lip and pulled down on it some. She managed to back against the chair more. The creature lowered his lips near hers before he ghosted them over the side of her jaw.

Her whole body tensed, and her hands tightened around the cup. His lips stopped by her ear. "What would be so much better than that is if you could scream for me." Instantly, she pulled herself away from him, but she regretted the decision; she had moved too quickly. She fell off the chair, and her body ached from the sudden movement.

Almost, she crashed to the floor, but two arms caught her. The creature set her on the table. "You don't need to injure yourself. You have me to worry about first." He giggled and met her gaze once more. His eyes traveled to her lips, and she wanted to cover her mouth badly, but her hands wouldn't reach there.

Raising his hand, he moved it towards her lips again, and she leaned away but not too far. She didn't wish to fall back on the table and have him hover over her. The idea almost made her curl up. Before his hand reached her, however, he drew it back and began to giggle continually. (F/n) didn't understand what was so funny, but she didn't bother to ask him either.

Clutching his sides, he fell back onto the chair. His eyes closed, and he looked ready to kick his legs back and forth. (F/n) was almost tempted to try and bolt for the bedroom, but she knew that he would reach her first. He was highly unsettling in that moment, though. It was as though he was some creepy clown chuckling in a dark alleyway of a circus.

When he finally calmed down, his eyes locked onto hers. Amusement dominated his eyes still, and he was probably holding back more laughs. "Ah, don't worry, my little partner. I'm not going to cut your tongue, but I certainly had you there." He leaned back into the chair casually and smirked. "If I'm going to have you scream that loudly for me, I'd rather it be due to a different activity."