Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 6!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 2

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Katie's mom's car~

Her mom strapped Katie into her car seat, which was made difficult by the fact that Katie kept touching and petting her.

"I love you most in the whole wide world, mommy."

"Um, me too, sweetie. Come on, hold still."

She checked the mirror and sees a monster with a large sucking mouth in the backseat. She turned around to see a normal Katie.

"What's wrong, mommy?"

"Nothing, sweetie. Nothing." She said.

"Are we going for ice cream now?"

"Yeah, we're going for ice cream." Her mom finished strapping her in, and got in the driver's seat. She drove the car to the edge of the lake, crying, she put the car in neutral, got out, and watched the car roll in. Katie turned and watched her mom as she goes down. Her mom watched and cried.

Katie's mom returned home and went inside, slamming and locking the door behind her. She cried brokenly. In the kitchen, seated over a puddle of water, was Katie. She was dripping wet.

"Hi, mommy. Can I have the ice cream now?" Katie smiled and her mom gasped in horror.

~Motel room, night~

Sam was on his computer, doing research. Dean reading some stuff, when (M/n entered.

"Something's wrong with the kids in this town."

"Yeah. Tell us about it. So, what do you know about changelings?"

"Evil monster babies?"

"No, not necessarily babies."

"They're kids. Creepy, 'stare at you like you're lunch' kids?" The demon asked, realizing.

"Yep. There's one at every victims house." Dean said.

Later, Sam and (M/n) were seated on the bed and Dean prepares a kerosene torch.

"So, changelings can perfectly mimic children. According to lore, they climb in the window, snatch the kid. Y'know, there were marks on the windowsill at one of the kid's houses. Looked to me like blood." Sam said.

"The changeling grabs a kid, assumes its form, joins the happy fam just for kicks?"

"Not quite. Changelings feed on the mom: synovial fluid. The moms have these odd bruises on the back of their necks. Changelings can drain them for a few weeks before mom finally croaks."

"And then there's dad and the babysitter." (M/n) said.

"Yea. Seems like anyone who gets between the changeling and its food source ends up dead."

"And fir's the only way to waste them?" Dean asked, holing up the torch. Sam nodded.

"Great. We'll just bust in, drag the kids out, torch them on the front lawn. That'll play great with the neighbors. What about the real one? What happens to them?" The demon said.